Embarking bug?

I'm playing "Morning at the Zoo" and having a wonderful time too, I might add, except for the last two turns I've been trying to get an FT to hitch a ride on a PzIV (I think it is). He's in a heavy bldg, miles from any action and at the beginning of the movie, he waits for a litle bit, starts to get up and then kneels back down like it's all too much bother.

Healthwise, he's fine. The "Move" line is there at the start of the move, but after his aborted attempt to stand up, it's gone.

Anybody else noticing anything like this?

I have the move saved if any of the powers that be would like to take a look see.

Originally posted by OGSF:

Ah didnae think hae likes ye. As hae bein' shot at? Perhaps hae knows at an' yoo didnae. Probably hae just didnae like ye.

Oh yeah, Jimmy? Waill, yoo cn kiss mah grrrreat, spotty behind, too!

No, he's not being shot at. He's OK, rested and nowhere near any fighting.

Maybe he's Scottish.

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Is the panzer by chance moving? Embarking units will sit and wait for a moving unit to come to them. They will not move when the unit they will embark on is moving.

WWB

Nope. I've had it sitting there, idling it's motor for two turns now and the crew is getting a mite bit peeved at the whole thing.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Try moving him somewhere close to his ride first (out of the building), then try to embark him. See if he moves at all.

Or he may be Scottish.

Yup. Tried that too. I plotted a two move embarkation order for him. 1) Get out of the bldg. 2) Get on the damn tank.

Still no go.

I think he may indeed be Scottish.