Peng, I challenge you to Tag Team Thumb Wrestling

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Monday sodomizes my sense of normalcy and decency. Oh, how it hurts. It cheats as it pokes me in the eyes. It kicks me in the edited and laughs as I writhe on the ground screaming. Monday reminds me of my ex-wife with her nefarious machinations. It is as subtle as a sledgehammer to the kidneys. I Should have called out sick and watched tv all day.

Hiram, yes, this is an extremely evil Monday. But there is something even more evil waiting to strike out later in the week. Thursday is a holiday, so that means Friday is also going to be another Monday...unless you were smart enough to take the day off...I wasn't.

Persephone

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

A rubber, inflatable rabbit Patch? That's the best you can do? If you're going to post OBVIOUS fakes at least do me the honor of posting fake photos with real rabbits.

Joe, of course it is an inflatable rubber rabbit. And do you know why? That is because Gunny Bunny is not real. He only lives in your mind. We have been going along with this to humor you, but now you need to face reality...

Joe, there is no such thing as the Gunny Bunny!

Sorry.

Persephone

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Monday sodomizes my sense of normalcy and decency. Oh, how it hurts. It cheats as it pokes me in the eyes. It kicks me in the edited and laughs as I writhe on the ground screaming. Monday reminds me of my ex-wife with her nefarious machinations. It is as subtle as a sledgehammer to the kidneys. I Should have called out sick and watched tv all day.

Hiram, yes, this is an extremely evil Monday. But there is something even more evil waiting to strike out later in the week. Thursday is a holiday, so that means Friday is also going to be another Monday...unless you were smart enough to take the day off...I wasn't.

Persephone</font>

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Posted by Joe

I found Papa Khann (spelt but not bolded) to possess more wit than a sponge, more humor than blue green algae and more tactical ability than broccoli.

Sir Pondscum will be mortified to know you are being compared to you, but that's his problem...anyway, he is a French-loving pillock</font>

Official Un-CessPudlian Activities Committee. This committee will be composed of concerned and informed members of the CessPool who will be charged with the awesome duty of rooting out subversives of every stripe within the CessPool.

Joe

It is with deep sorrow that I find a certain amount of 'wisdom' in the otherwise 'mumbled over a paper bag filled with a bottle of white port' remarks of the Justicar.

Noba's involvement with Gunny Bunny must be investigated, lest it bring deep discredit to the Cesspool. I am deeply perturbed by Noba's failure to address the several requests we've made after information. In fact, his remarks to date would seem to indicate to a merely suspicious man (as opposed to a deeply, almost pathologically paranoid one such as our Joe), that he does, indeed, have something to hide.

Something more shameful than merely 'playing' in a Gunny Bunny sponsored tournament (although the gods know there's enough shame in that to paint three normal people, although it only covers one Australian by spreading it very thin). It is this deeper and darker shame, hinted at by Noba's swings between defiance, avoidance, and denial, that convinces me that the full power of the Justicar must be turned loose on Noba.

Also, it's unbearably hot and humid here in Minnesota, I have no air-conditioning, and I don't see why I should be the only one on this planet that's completely miserable. Knowing that others, and especially Noba, are suffering horribly under the almost psychotic attentions of the Justicar will bring a happy smile to my face as I sit sweating in the 'suit' I've created by wiring together four window fans and suspending them from shoulder straps.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Official Un-CessPudlian Activities Committee. This committee will be composed of concerned and informed members of the CessPool who will be charged with the awesome duty of rooting out subversives of every stripe within the CessPool.

Joe

It is with deep sorrow that I find a certain amount of 'wisdom' in the otherwise 'mumbled over a paper bag filled with a bottle of white port' remarks of the Justicar.

Noba's involvement with Gunny Bunny must be investigated, lest it bring deep discredit to the Cesspool. I am deeply perturbed by Noba's failure to address the several requests we've made after information. In fact, his remarks to date would seem to indicate to a merely suspicious man (as opposed to a deeply, almost pathologically paranoid one such as our Joe), that he does, indeed, have something to hide.

Something more shameful than merely 'playing' in a Gunny Bunny sponsored tournament (although the gods know there's enough shame in that to paint three normal people, although it only covers one Australian by spreading it very thin). It is this deeper and darker shame, hinted at by Noba's swings between defiance, avoidance, and denial, that convinces me that the full power of the Justicar must be turned loose on Noba.

Also, it's unbearably hot and humid here in Minnesota, I have no air-conditioning, and I don't see why I should be the only one on this planet that's completely miserable. Knowing that others, and especially Noba, are suffering horribly under the almost psychotic attentions of the Justicar will bring a happy smile to my face as I sit sweating in the 'suit' I've created by wiring together four window fans and suspending them from shoulder straps.</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

Correction!

Today is a Wednesday as we have Thursday and Friday off.

Unless you're an Australian, in which case every day would be a Monday I suspect.

Or you're an Australian who works FROM HOME like me, for a kind, generous boss named MOI, in which case I don't give a toss for you nine-to-five losers!!

Did I already say I didn't give a toss 'bout you 925ers??? Oh, HAVE ANOTHER ONE THEN, just in case!!

AJ

More gamey updates:

I am pleased to report to my liege that I am able to deliver the head of Nobah to House Croda. It was an unpleasant little fight but overwhelming, crushing American Artillery carried the day. My naive, wide-eyed farm boys from Iowa ran every time they were shot at. Nobah's crack and veteran forces bravely stood their ground as 105mm and 155 mm VT artillery dropped on their heads (and took said heads off). My last casualty was a GI who threw out his back when he slipped on a spleen while advancing. At first I was perturbed at the thought of having to use green troops, but it certainly buys a heck of a fireworks display! In the end it was a TOTAL VICTORY and I can at last howl the howl of victory!

Awooooooooo!

I realize that the pool is not about winning, but it is nice to be able to say one is chaste rather than merely impotent. Besides, being a bad winner is much more fun than being a bad loser and it gives me a rare opportunity to practice my smug, yellow-eyed gloating. Muhahahahaha

I lost to Harv again, the gamey, flag-rushing, bastige-like Saskwatch. This time, however, I was not blown out, but he won a minor victory. Considering how dreadful the first two games went, this effort merits not the howl of victory, but the woof of "good-enough"-especially the part about him getting shot in the head multiple times.

woof

It is still too early to tell how badly I am going to lose to Simon. I have forced my furtive and timid troops to at least engage his ruthless jack-booted thugs, a logistical accomplishment worthy of Hannibal. Now we can get to the business of dying a lot. Oh, and that cheating, game-hacking, pasty-faced little nasty-man uses "stealth" assault guns. You have been warned.

And may I say {brown-nose} how ably my liege is verbally sparring against Silvia Kahn and that Asthmatic-Kat-leg person. Hardly breaking a sweat. I can only aspire to someday wield the verbal rapier as well as you, sire.{/brown-nose} I am ready to take up the next part of my quest, or should I first finish my duel with the aforementioned nasty pommy-wanker-wannabe?

And Joe-mama, I for one will not stand idly by while some delusional lunatic abuses his office (and lord knows what else of his) to whip the unwashed masses into a frenzy of fear, betrayal and paranoia. I therefore volunteer to interview the stenographer candidates.

Lurker

Squire to Boo_Radley

And Joe-mama, I for one will not stand idly by while some delusional lunatic abuses his office (and lord knows what else of his) to whip the unwashed masses into a frenzy of fear, betrayal and paranoia. I therefore volunteer to interview the stenographer candidates.
Exactly so Lurker, if we don't stop this abuse of power by an Olde One like Berli, who KNOWS who could be the next one on the chopping block eh? Noba, after all, is relatively small potatoes (potatos?) but IF HE LEADS US TO OTHERS then the investigation will be worth the effort.

There are, as I think I mentioned, Australians involved! What right thinking person could miss this opportunity!

Your membership kit is in the mail and I, for one, am proud to admit you to membership to the Committee for Un-CessPudlian Behavior.

Joe

p.s. I have a stenographer in your neck of the woods who goes by Candi (the final "i" is in honor of Ghandi she says, though she seems to think he's a sitar player or something) and is 18 going on 16 if you get my drift. Would she do?

In the recently completed match of Jabo! I found Papa Khann (spelt but not bolded) to possess more wit than a sponge, more humor than blue green algae and more tactical ability than broccoli.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

Originally posted by Noba:

I would call that a gross overstatment of your abilities Windbag. Not only has a sponge got a lot more brain cells than than you, it actually is usefull. Sir Pondscum will be mortified to know you are being compared to you, but that's his problem...anyway, he is a French-loving pillock. And as to the broccoli, it too has more uses than you, I'm sure I could list them.

Noba.

</font>

mass snippage of this trollops mindless drivel

... lest it bring deep discredit to the Cesspool...

Yes, Seanachai, its very hot and humid here in Minnesota. However, I DO have AC, and so have been spared the hideous and hopefully impermanent damage that has obviously affected that loose collection of molecules you call a brain.

Papa

Also, it's unbearably hot and humid here in Minnesota, I have no air-conditioning, and I don't see why I should be the only one on this planet that's completely miserable. Knowing that others, and especially Noba, are suffering horribly under the almost psychotic attentions of the Justicar will bring a happy smile to my face as I sit sweating in the 'suit' I've created by wiring together four window fans and suspending them from shoulder straps.

Seanachai you sweaty gnome, drop me a line and I will be more than happy to take you out on the Lake and push you in.

I spent the weekend immersed in the water with a cold beer in hand, watching the scenery at Big Island. I have revised my opinion of ski boats after watching one fetching bikini-clad stenographer demonstrate what the pole is really for.

Nice to hear you're having a good time.

You can't swim, right?

Better yet, find Ass Master and dispose of him, then carve your terms into his putrid corpse and send that over.

FYI Popadopacopalottathis my goodly butt is presently being severly kicked by Bo Diddley and his troop of high-stepping goons. I doubt there will be enough of my heavenly body left to be carved upon, sat upon or even spat upon!

To my squire Lurker.

Although a little "brown nosing" can never hurt a squire's career and in some ways may actually benefit it, be careful! This is what it looks like from inside.

BrNose.jpg?bcrHCS9AIPf5CHMt

Not a pretty sight, eh?

But now, on to the second part of your quest.

As you have done admirably against the various and sundry armies thrown at you by the low-achievers you were pitted against, I will give you a choice.

Write a humerous post using as your subject matter either of these concepts:

Zed) Joe Pshaw: Power mad, paranoid, pompous popinjay or fat-free dessert topping?

Jed) The Olsen twins: How Mary Kate is holding Ashley back.

Anytime before the 4th lad, so you have plenty of time for all sorts of poetic alliterations, double entendres, veiled inuendos, bare-faced inuendos, bald-faced lies and blue-butted Mandrills.

Knowing of your artistic bent (not that there's anything wrong with that.) I had toyed with the idea of having you design a crest for House Croda, but upon reflection, I don't know if the world is ready or that.)

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Although a little "brown nosing" can never hurt a squire's career and in some ways may actually benefit it, be careful! This is what it looks like from inside.

Picture omitted due to the possibility that minors could accidentally enter this thread... case in point, R_Leete.

From the lips of the master apple-polisher himself.

Papa

A rubber, inflatable rabbit Patch? That's the best you can do? If you're going to post OBVIOUS fakes at least do me the honor of posting fake photos with real rabbits. I'd expected better of you Patch, but wait ... you LIVE with Berli right? Hmmmm, that would mean that HE would have access to YOUR computer which undoubtedly has YOUR BFC login ... it all becomes clear now ... yes!

Wheels within wheels my friends, the conspiracy grows apace. And now for the documentary, unfaked, absolutely legitimate PROOF that I promised. Note the following:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Subject: Re: CMDD - Gunny Bunny's Wish List

Date: 24 Jun 2002 19:49:40 -0700

Organization: http://groups.google.com/

Newsgroups: alt.games.combat-mission, comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.war-historical

References:

"GunnyBunny" <gunnybunny@luvs.u> wrote in message

news:<kY8R8.105083$831.60425@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com>...

> Any other suggestions or comments are welcome.

I'd really like to have a keyboard shortcut that would make you shut the hell up.

Note the date ... not more than TWO WEEKS AGO, our own Berli was in PERSONAL communication with GB and EVEN HAD A REQUEST of him!

And unlike some people who would twist and distort posts and messages for their own nefarious ends I quote the absolute and exact truth! Note you Berli, that I bow to no man in my admiration of the United States Marine Corps and my post specifically stated that the Corps itself had no connection to this filthy conspiracy, but that GB's name and YOUR involvment made the search parameters necessary.

J'Accuse Berli! I offer this documentary evidence to the CessPool and ask concerned members everywhere (yes, even Australia, for the web of this consipiracy has been spun there as well, as I'll prove shortly) to join with me in the:

Official Un-CessPudlian Activities Committee. This committee will be composed of concerned and informed members of the CessPool who will be charged with the awesome duty of rooting out subversives of every stripe within the CessPool. Members will be allowed to put the name of the Committee in their sig line, have personal secret decoder rings that allow them to read what Berli was REALLY saying to GB and, of course, STENOGRAPHERS to assist with the overwhelming paperwork. Volunteers?

Joe</font>

...if we don't stop this abuse of power by an Olde One like Berli...

None to bright that one. As an Olde One, it is impossible for me to abuse my power. We have no limits. Remember, you are all figments of our alcohol soaked imaginations

So, what you are telling us is you DON'T want GB to shut the Hell up? Does the dulcet tone of his voice lull you to blissful sleep? You really nauseate me
Berli, please, PLEASE don't expect us to believe that the actual TEXT was the whole message! The decoded version will come out in time Berli you may count on that. And, of course, this is just ONE of the messages that the Official Committee on Un-CessPudlian Activities has unearthed.

Clearly ANY communication with the GB is simply not on, but a coded message Berli ... I'll give you this much, it's certainly evil.

Joe