I'll be in Trouble for this one, but here goes!

Well, gentlemen and ladies, get my rocking chair ready! I received word tonight that my Grandaughter Amber just had her first baby. That means now I am a Great-Grandfather twice over, with two beautiful Grandsons, Jeremy (1 year old) and Brandon (2 days old).

Madmatt will cremate me alive for this, but you only live once and I got less time than he does, all things considered :eek:

Let's see, six kids, 13 grandkids and now ...unbelievable!

Wow, that is hard to believe. Its going to seriously hurt my flirting tongue.gif when I confess I am a Great Grandfather!

I'm old, Gaming buddies! Old! (But you'd never know it if you were around me ;) ). I'm fighting it till its over...burn out, not rust out...that is my motto!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

Well, gentlemen and ladies, get my rocking chair ready! I received word tonight that my Grandaughter Amber just had her first baby. That means now I am a Great-Grandfather twice over, with two beautiful Grandsons, Jeremy (1 year old) and Brandon (2 days old).

Madmatt will cremate me alive for this, but you only live once and I got less time than he does, all things considered :eek:

Let's see, six kids, 13 grandkids and now ...unbelievable!

Wow, that is hard to believe. Its going to seriously hurt my flirting tongue.gif when I confess I am a Great Grandfather!

I'm old, Gaming buddies! Old! (But you'd never know it if you were around me ;) ). I'm fighting it till its over...burn out, not rust out...that is my motto!<hr></blockquote>

Hell, I'm a Grand Uncle 5 times over... and I'm still young. What're you complaining about ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed from his bio at the Scenario Depot that Wild Bill is just 64 years old. Making it to great-grandfather status at that comparatively spry age is a bit of a feat in my book. Just one of the many ways in which WBW is remarkable.

The Scen Depot bio is well worth reading for all you WBW fans.

You are right, CA! I got an early start, didn't watch a lot of TV ;) and was busy making babies.

My oldest son is almost 47! That is frightening!

My youngest, the last of six (I think ;) ) is 27.So cherish all those memories, Stoffel. I know I do!

Today the only "creating" I do is wargaming and trying to keep up with a burgeoning family tree.

My thanks to all of you for your heartfelt support, your good constructive criticism and the help in testing that so many have given.

One thing about it - we ain't done yet! We still have CMBB to look forward to and you guys are gonna simply flip out when you see what is coming!

Bigger, better, and even more fun than CMBO!

The happiest of times in thie Holiday Season for so many of you. Be good to those you love and be good to yourselves! Nothing wrong with that! :D

WB