New mod: concrete and wooden bunkers

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.gif Hell yeah man, looks great. Looking forward to downloading this mod, can't wait. I've decided to make the first mod i get for CMBB to be your bunker mod. Excellent work ;)

P.S. Thanks alot Tanks A Lot!

[ October 02, 2002, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: MeatEtr ]

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />

I too no nothing about modding, but I would think that there should be some snow on the roof of the bunker. I would think that the crew inside would leave accumulated snow on thew roof as added camoflage.QB]</font>

Yes, you can always count on ole Tom to get them up fast and provide good service to the community. He's always been there, and ahem, and will continue to be. His record speaks for itself. Why I've no doubt that this beautiful mod will be up there on the CMHQ site rickity sprit. :D

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Yes, you can always count on ole Tom to get them up fast and provide good service to the community. He's always been there, and ahem, and will continue to be. His record speaks for itself. Why I've no doubt that this beautiful mod will be up there on the CMHQ site rickity sprit. :D

Well, I don't see how Tom can sit at his computer to upload these files...since your lips are firmly planted on his butt!!!! ;) (just kidding. I couldn't resist!)

We love you, Tom! (you too, Bruno)

Hee hee

-Chris

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

There up, there up. But the link ain't working. Please fix or do somefink! smile.gif

I see Tom's reply above that the servers are being worked on so I understand that I cannot get the file now but...I don't even see the mod listed at the site? Under what heading did you find them? [EDIT: Okay, so I'm a dumba$$, I just re-looked at the site...yeah, I see them now. (shuffles feet and slinks away)]

BTW did you notice Juju's CMBB Factory mod? WoW! Vey nice. If only we had a MOD FORUM, I would have heard about this one! (Hint, hint BTS) :D

-Chris

[ October 05, 2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Dogtoes ]