Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CMBB = CM Upgrade??

You called me a scumbag! ... (can you do that in here?)

It's true mind you .... so isok

been trying for like MONTHS to get a successful login here .... dunno what I did different ....

[ February 28, 2002, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: NoTequila ]

If they are going to all this trouble for new graphics/tile etc it would be good to see CM (A great game) get a new lease on life .... I know the german graphics and some allies get a serious overlap but not so much the yanks and poms .... pity about that ....

They dont have to change the engine .... just release a graphics package once its all done ....

Originally posted by NoTequila:

If they are going to all this trouble for new graphics/tile etc it would be good to see CM (A great game) get a new lease on life .... I know the german graphics and some allies get a serious overlap but not so much the yanks and poms .... pity about that ....

They dont have to change the engine .... just release a graphics package once its all done ....

Shortly some sort of Mod Slut will be by to laugh uproariously. Then they will direct you to a universe of beautiful graphics useable with CMBO. Then they will demand the right to Mod the human anatomy. Moderators will show up to tell them no. Angry words will be exchanged, and all the Mods you've been directed to will be pulled off all sites.

So are you saying that there is already a CMBB graphics package that fits over CM ???

That is what I was getting at .... I know about (and have) numerous mods but they still dont compare with the overall look of CMBB ..

You must have the wrongs smile.gif Or not enough

So are you saying that there is already a CMBB graphics package that fits over CM ???

That is what I was getting at .... I know about (and have) numerous mods but they still dont compare with the overall look of CMBB ..

Lets put it this way, would you like CMBB this year, or two years from now. Which is the amount of time they have been working on CMBB. If they did the upgrade for CMBO it would take that long. Its not just graphics that they have added to CMBB. Also the graphics in CMBB are, if I understand it correctly bigger then any of the mods in CMBO. Not physically, but in pixels, that is IIRC.

Naw, I heard they're doing Khe San next and then going right back to the Zulu Wars, or was it the Boer War?

I also heard there was a Search function that you could use to look up old **** from the forum (whether or not you login), but that's probably just a myth.

[ March 03, 2002, 05:47 AM: Message edited by: Goanna ]