What the heck is the Peng Challenge?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

It is the thing that will end all wars and bring 1,000 years of peace in our time, duh.

[Edited to add the 'duh.']

You mis-spelled "dumb".

Stoopid PL - imagine sending a nob on a wild peng chase like that.

In fact is is a place where all peace has ended and 1000 years of argument in our time has started.

Originally posted by PantherG:

What in the world is it? :confused:

A complete, stark raving loony had this to say on the subject a while ago. August tenth, 2000 AD to be precise:

Originally posted by Hakku Ichiu:

Have you ever looked at your hand? I mean, like, really looked at your hand?

Oh, man, head rush.

What was I saying? Ooh, double-stuff Oreos...

Kinda makes you think.

Many a lost soul has wondered across the sands of time, a dieing question on their lips, 'Peng... what is it? Where did it come from? Whyis it here?'

Well, gentle soul, I shall answer your question here and for ever- to disperse all myth and fantasy: shedding new light on this dark matter. Herein lies the truth, be told, the final answer.

Listen, for my time grows short; the act of writting draining my spirit- as would time, over the countless years, drains into milenia. Now, the Truth

After I speak, don't ask who He is, ask only whom you are, and what you have now learned.

He is a middle aged man, with a member number somwhere in the thousands, who plays a lot of CM.

And now, my time has passed. I die....

As "He" recently clarified,

"Peng is as Peng does and Once a Peng always a Peng and The Peng is always meaner on the other side of the Fent (singular for fents). I Peng you Peng he she it Pengs We Peng You Peng They Peng. I Peng I have Penged I have been Penged I will Peng. "

and

"I can Peng it you can Peng it she can Peng it, can you Peng it baby? Peng to the Music!

If I were a Pengman, pengypengypengy pengy pum! All day long I'd Pengypengypum If I were a Pengy Man!"

Makes you realize yer Higher Purpose, duddnit?

[ November 18, 2002, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Silvio Manuel ]