Rexford,

If you're still around, could you please give the ordering info on your armour penetration book if you're still selling it. I e-mailed you about it a few months ago but lost everything after 2-3 reformats of my hard drive :confused:

thanks much,

john

If you're still around, could you please give the ordering info on your armour penetration book if you're still selling it. I e-mailed you about it a few months ago but lost everything after 2-3 reformats of my hard drive :confused:

thanks much,

john

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jeff Duquette:

Lorrin Birds and Robert Livingstons armor penetration book is available from Angelray Books. Try:

http://www.angelraybooks.com/books/hw/0017hw.htm

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Jeff Duquette ]<hr></blockquote>

WOW is that really the webpage for THE Rexford's book on WWII armour penetration??

I had always thought the book was only of interest to grogs and was largely an "underground" effort, sort of something only folks knew about via word of mouth.

BUT now an online web page?

How congrats to Rexford! thats like the BIG time!

I guess he's a STAR now, next will come the lecture circuit and speaking engagements!! smile.gif

-tom w

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jeff Duquette:

Lorrin Birds and Robert Livingstons armor penetration book is available from Angelray Books. Try:

http://www.angelraybooks.com/books/hw/0017hw.htm

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Jeff Duquette ]<hr></blockquote>

WOW is that really the webpage for THE Rexford's book on WWII armour penetration??

I had always thought the book was only of interest to grogs and was largely an "underground" effort, sort of something only folks knew about via word of mouth.

BUT now an online web page?

How congrats to Rexford! thats like the BIG time!

I guess he's a STAR now, next will come the lecture circuit and speaking engagements!! smile.gif

-tom w

Yup - Rexford's book is indeed at Angleray Books!

I just ordered my copy here. When I visited the site, the specific link to Rexford's particular book was down temporarily - being addressed by the very kind folks at Angleray Books as I type here.

Regardless, I ordered mine by phone - and the book IS indeed in stock.

I should have mine in 4-7 business days. smile.gif

Cheers

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Little_Black_Devil ]</p>

Yup - Rexford's book is indeed at Angleray Books!

I just ordered my copy here. When I visited the site, the specific link to Rexford's particular book was down temporarily - being addressed by the very kind folks at Angleray Books as I type here.

Regardless, I ordered mine by phone - and the book IS indeed in stock.

I should have mine in 4-7 business days. smile.gif

Cheers

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: Little_Black_Devil ]</p>