CM GRIPE THREAD!! **JOKE**

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

My major complaint is the complete lack of modelling for flatulence in the game.

Yes, and after the flatulence is modeled BTS must include spanking! And after the spanking, the oral sex!

plz code in damaged forest, water and field hospitales

i want injured soldars runneing around when filed hospital is shot up with teh soviet 385.7mm rokkit lunchers that were called "stalins member" by the troops because of the swhooshing terrible sound liek a giant stalin was relieving himself over the troops

also why is T-34 gamey, it is too good IMHO i hate it when they serve tea from the turrat

thnx bye

oh wait, also, code in new layers of control i.e. i want to play stalin once in a while. when im stalin the ukrenians are not starved they are served rice porridge and raised to a new guard which will alter the course of the war

i want to do that why arent u listening to me u suck bts i will not play ure game anymore

will u model russian comisars properly answer or i will flame u

And food levels and quality! I BTS to model the respective quality of food for every army for every month of the conflict, and the relative agression of troops trying to capture better food from their enemies.

And I want to be able to design my own tanks. If I were in charge of Gemrnay, why, they'd have a two turreted 88mm toting uber tank that couldn't be pierced by anything and was still cpable of a brish 15mph! Yeah!