Tommy Cookers In Action ! (Largish Pic)

Hi all

In feeble attempt to escape my newly 'enforced' junior status (and to test my ability to post an image) herewith a mindless thread showing 3 of my Canadian Shermans brewing up in a current Pbem with Steve Wykmans (aka Von Niemack).

2 brewed by Tigers to their front and the 3rd (ie one that has gone thermo-nuclear) by unknown ATG through rear (ooh er missus)

Ooh the horror.........the horror........

UhOh.jpg

Cheers

I had a fat law professor 30 years ago named Gary Barr. He smoked cigarettes endlessly, and placed them filter-end down on the classroom railing when they were down to his nails. He was opinionated and offensive in most ways, but people sucked up to him to get through his course with good grades. I squeezed through barely.

Are you the same guy? I hope not. But you never know with the internet.

Why not got back to Sgt. Steiner and forego this Gary Barr thing? Or if it's your real name, maybe you should change it to avoid the other Gary Barr out there. Or maybe he dropped dead from smoking.

No intention to offend. But I snapped when I saw the name.

Originally posted by Lawyer:

"If people like you too much, it's probably because they're beating you." Steve Spurrier

A Gator fan, Lawyer? If so, me too...

A good quote, either way.

A funny, classic Steve Spurrier story:

Early in his Gator coaching career, around 92 or 93, Steve Spurrier was at SEC media day when he was approached by an over-weight sports reporter.

"Hey coach, I don't know if you rmember or not. But my mother said that you two dated a couple times in high school."

Steve looked at him and snapped back in his arrogant voice of his: "Your momma? I don't think so."

Hi Lawyer

Are you the same guy?

Tis not I sir, first off I am a 'chap' or 'bloke' not a 'guy' smile.gif

Although any 'guy' with such a name on his credentials cannot have been all bad ?

Why not got back to Sgt. Steiner and forego this Gary Barr thing?

Well thats down to a rather frantic bit of typing on my part to restore myself to this most ilustrious forum after being 'deleted' (are BTS trying to tell me something I wonder !?)

I dont know how to change the 'displayed name' part of registration.

No intention to offend.

None taken even though you are a 'Lawyer' smile.gif

Cheers

[ February 25, 2002, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Gary Barr ]

Hi Michael

The Sherm with the tree growing out of it is pretty wild. How'd you get it to do that?

A vain attempt at battlefield concealment ?

Actually the tree is of course behind the hapless Sherman but I took this pic from view 3 with a zoom-in so angles are somewhat deceiving

Cheers