Is rarity forced in quick battles?

You have three options for Rarity: None, Standard or Variable. None is no rarity whatsoever, standard is the baseline rarity numbers and variable is a twisted form of the standard form.

I reccomend variable, as it leads to the most interesting fights.

WWB

Rarity is a cool thing in QB's. Sometimes you even get a negative rarity and so the tank is cheaper than normal! But, I can already see after a few TCP and PBEM games that with standard rarity, you tend to see the same tanks. If you want some variety in your battles, just turn it off and you can get whatever you like for normal cost, just like CMBO was. Great new feature. I always play with standard.

Chad

BTW, not sure if anybody noticed yet, but you there is a special "rarity" feature for QBs - you cannot purchase Elite units, period. You might still get some (when you buy crack units, a small percentage will turn out to be Elite), but you cannot purchase them directly.

Martin

I was specptical about the rarity system, but after using it I absolutely love variable rarity.

The exitement - what bargins are in today, the sorrow when you see that variable rarity removed the rarity factor of a unit with negative rarity :mad: , the crazy stuff that the opponent brings - but only one kind of crazy stuff.