Hey...I would have HOSTED a Northern California Preview..

ooooops I see ,Sac well thats not that freaking far tongue.gif hmmmmm I would need somthing to tie up the little lady, anything good for my wife to do in Sac?!?!?! ideas ?!?!

[ July 21, 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Bigdog ]

Heh heh.

I live in East bay as well. Oakland.

Getting out to Sacramento would be the ultimate challenge. My wife would have to be sent to the bahammas in order to equalize. ;)

Lemme know what happens. smile.gif

Gpig

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I'm in Marin, so I could be in Sacramento in about 45 mins, depending on traffic. I just need to think of a decent cover story so my wife doesn't hide the car keys...

I'm six hours away, but a chance to meet the great Andrew AND play CMBB?! Hmm, may have to think about this one. ;) What day? I can't make it on a Sat myself. I could only do a Sunday (one of the reasons I missed ACTOR's gig in Corona). :(

Well, there's no way that a preview will be in my area... so perhaps I can beg a trip out to the head office (Pleasanton) if a preview is going ahead. Will follow this thread closely...

-R

[ July 23, 2002, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: ryddle ]

Since posts come and go fast these days in the forum, I decided to have another go at the NorCal preview post. Anyone from Oaktown, San Francisco who is interested but don't want to show it?

Andrew from Marin (Did he mention he is a modder?)should be screaming wanting to know the new graphics. I will be. Anyone else from the bay area? I'm too, in Berkeley.

I'm in Oakland and would make a real effort to attend (moving to a new home in the coming weeks).

Someone needs to host and THAT person should set a time and place. I doubt that a democratic apporach will prove effective in this situation. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll weigh in with another affirmative post before BFC lays the big kabosh on this thread.

I live in San Jose and would love to have an opportunity to see this awesome program. Just make sure it's on weekends when my daughter's with her mom, OK? :rolleyes:

Of course, if we have no NoCal betatesters then the chances of this happening are pretty close to nil, I'm sure...