New Scenario - Kampfgruppe Walther

Guest Snakes1000

Guest Snakes1000

A new scenario should be posted soon to www.thegamers.net. Until it does, I can send out the scenario individually to anyone interested in playing or anyone wanting to post it on their site. Scenario involves UK's XXX Corps initial advance to Eindhoven on the beginning of Market Garden against Kampfgruppe Walther, specifially FJ Battalion Kerutt. For those that have seen ABTF, this is that German anti-tank ambush battle scene. I'm also building a very large map of the Oosterbeek area in order to make an operation dealing with the Red Devils attempt to hold the Oosterbeek perimter against the overwhelming German forces.

Trey Marshall

Wild Bill's Raiders

Arsenal Group

• 1 month later...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snakes1000:

A new scenario should be posted soon to www.thegamers.net. Until it does, I can send out the scenario individually to anyone interested in playing or anyone wanting to post it on their site. Scenario involves UK's XXX Corps initial advance to Eindhoven on the beginning of Market Garden against Kampfgruppe Walther, specifially FJ Battalion Kerutt. For those that have seen ABTF, this is that German anti-tank ambush battle scene. I'm also building a very large map of the Oosterbeek area in order to make an operation dealing with the Red Devils attempt to hold the Oosterbeek perimter against the overwhelming German forces.

Trey Marshall

Wild Bill's Raiders

Arsenal Group <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am very interested in both scenarios, but particularly in the Oosterbeek one . Even if you only have a map done I would love a copy.

send to kenshin@earthlink.net

Thanks. Dan

------------------

I'm sorry, we haven't the

facilities to take all of you prisoner. Was there anything else?

I also have two maps covering the Oosterbeek operation. One is of the landing zones, while the other deals with city fighting in the cauldron. The LZ is pretty much ready to go, but the Cauldron needs some more refining.

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.