CMMOS mod search

alrighty, i downloaded EVERY mod that was listed on the CMMOS page(thanks madmatt and the guy who helped him!!) but a few seem missing.

i need your help finding:

Tiger's MkIVs

Bfamily33's MkIVs

Audace's Anzio Panther A

Tiger's Panther G's

Malfunkt's Mottled Panther G

makJager's Zimmerit Panther G

Tiger's Weathered Panther G(late)

Malfunkt's Mottled Panther G(late)

John Tucker's Stug's and StuH's

The Kubelwagons

[ May 16, 2002, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: Patgod ]

I believe that many of those aren't CMMOSIZED yet. I think you can find some of the one's on your list at CMHQ using the Combat Missions option in the menu on the left. The rest you will probably find on CMHQ's "standard" mod pages.

HTH

[ May 14, 2002, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: Manx ]

All Panthers and PzIV mods were CMMOSed in v2 by Clubfoot. All Tiger'work was here.

He didn't find any hosting as Manx's site closed at that time. I used to host them but have no site so posted a link in the forum.

Perhaps they still are in CMMOS v3 sets, or have been changed, I did'nt check (did'nt install all the new CMMOS stuff, my HD is full!).

And I made the Kubel set myself, I still have it

If that's what you seek drop me a mail and I'd put them back online. Perhaps it would be good to host them at CombatMission also, Manx, how can I do ?

[ May 16, 2002, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Pascal DI FOLCO ]

Pascal and Clubfoot,

IIRC, another member of the CMMOS Cabal made the new German Vehicles & Guns/Winter German Vehicles & Guns Rules to pull in all of the (at that time) Pz IV, Pz V, and your kubelwagen collection mods that were out there. I'm sure we can find space on CM:HQ to host the mod collections as long as y'all agree.

John Tucker was posting his mods somewhere (I don't recall off the top of my head).

Gordon

[ May 16, 2002, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Gordon ]

Originally posted by MarkEzra:

I wonder if any one knows about the walls and bocage CMMOS. It looks like I have almost none of those mods installed for some reason. I can't imagine how I missed them...Any clues?

Bocage can be found in the Shrubbery section of Field and Stream and is included in the hedge listings.

Originally posted by Pascal DI FOLCO:

Gordon,

Did you and your crew put back all that was in Clubfoot and my sets ?

For my part I'm happy you'll host my versions, I had the K-Wagons and German HTs (but I'm sure those have been redone).

Just tell me where to upload/send ! ;)

Pascal,

I believe everything was merged into the "official" RuleSets. I probably have the mods stashed on my computer somewhere, so if you could e-mail me (gordonemolek@earthlink.net) the file names, we might save at least one transit of my painfully slow dial-up connection.

Gordon