Kick arse UPDATE at Der Kessel

Updates a plenty!!

Small changes to two Byte Battles™ from Germanboy «Bure» and «Glosters go east», Germanboy made some changes from some great Input he got at the super site the Combat Mission Scenario Depot. Keep up the reviews!

A New Hi-Res mod(s) from Feldgrau Churchill Series Tanks; Mk. VI, VII, VIII, Crocodile & AVRE in CMMOS format.

Our Hosted Byte Battle™ «The Crossroads» by Moriarty has been updated to v2.00

Two Byte Battles™ from Germanboy called «The Farm» and «Para Recon in Force». There goes the idea of getting some home fixing work done this week. =)

Again From Germangoy (busy Beaver he is) managed two Scenarios; a historical battle «Le Plessis Grimoult» and a semi-historical battle «Hasselt»

A Combat Mission Map «Snapshot» by Moriarty for all those basement designers to busy to make your own map!

Also Germanboy ended the busy month with a book review of «A Colonel in the Armored Divisions : A Memoir, 1941-1945»

Enjoy

-Die Sturmgruppe

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>A New Hi-Res mod(s) from Feldgrau Churchill Series Tanks; Mk. VI, VII, VIII, Crocodile & AVRE in CMMOS format.<hr></blockquote>

I am not sure if there is a problem or not on the website, but when I tried to download the Churchill mod, the notification and link that I received was for Tiger's Challenger mod.

Hey, Grego! I kicked Hiram's ass at The Crossroads a couple of weeks ago. Good short battle (any battle with Hiram is short).

I've been meaning to askm: How are the maps I sent you going? Are the decent or more worthy of toilet tissue?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Zitadelle:

I am not sure if there is a problem or not on the website, but when I tried to download the Churchill mod, the notification and link that I received was for Tiger's Challenger mod.<hr></blockquote>

Me too.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Zitadelle:

I am not sure if there is a problem or not on the website, but when I tried to download the Churchill mod, the notification and link that I received was for Tiger's Challenger mod.<hr></blockquote>

Whoops! Thanks for the heads up, small oversight on my behalf. FIXED.

enjoy.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Runyan99:

Cool. I love the Der Kessel stuff. I am playing three Byte Battles PBEM right now, and they are all pretty good. Great work guys, and Andreas especially.<hr></blockquote>

Thanks Cory, much appreciated. Let me know what you think of them if you get the time.