MasterGoda's Thread of "gRRh! R! HHHGGRRr!"

LGMB

{poke}

Is he here yet?

{poke} {poke} {poke}

It's too quiet...

{poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke} {poke}...

...poke...

...poke...

Shh, be vewy vewy quiet, We're hunting goodales.

While Jim is wrestling the Giant Anaconda, let me take the time to tell you about Mutual of Omaha's wide range of insurance programs...

Any GGRs yet? Any Cheery Waffles lurking? Sit tight and watch the erruption.

Ohhhh mister man buckarooos let me tell you a thing or two some very unhappy people are gonna DIE tonight!! I have taken a few turns in my PBEM games and believe you me a very large helping of HOT, FIERY, BITTER, ANGRY, DRUNKEN, FURIOUS, MOLTEN TNT IS ON THE WAY!!! :mad:

HAAAAA!!!! I love how you maggots have no idea what's coming down the pipe but let me make your day and inform your sorry, maggoty, blubber-ladden asses it's grey, hot, and most likely full of bitter shrapnel; and it WILLLLLLL ruin your day soldier!!!

GGGAGARRARGAGRAGRARGAGRAAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGARGRARGARGARGAGRAGRAGRAARAAAAAAARRRRRRG G G G G G G!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

While Jim is wrestling the Giant Anaconda, let me take the time to tell you about Mutual of Omaha's wide range of insurance programs...

ROFL... I live in Omaha, so it's always a riot to see something like that.

-as an off topic note on that... back duriong the old days of the Cold War when we were ground zero for the first nuke strike (when we figured noone would survive), we used to talk about going down and setting up lawnchairs so we could watch the big Indian head get blown off the MoO hq bulding. <shrugs> that post remined me of the olden days ;)

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Ohhhh mister man buckarooos let me tell you a thing or two some very unhappy people are gonna DIE tonight!! I have taken a few turns in my PBEM games and believe you me a very large helping of HOT, FIERY, BITTER, ANGRY, DRUNKEN, FURIOUS, MOLTEN TNT IS ON THE WAY!!! :mad:

HAAAAA!!!! I love how you maggots have no idea what's coming down the pipe but let me make your day and inform your sorry, maggoty, blubber-ladden asses it's grey, hot, and most likely full of bitter shrapnel; and it WILLLLLLL ruin your day soldier!!!

GGGAGARRARGAGRAGRARGAGRAAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGARGRARGARGARGAGRAGRAGRAARAAAAAAARRRRRRG G G G G G G!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He's kind of a one-man Cesspool, don't you think? Just a little?

Michael

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

[QBCongratulations!!! You just won an all inlcusive trip to the the Serengeti!

Also we in include a poking stick, the Lions love it. :D [/QB]

I thought poking lions with sticks had gone out of fashion, having been replaced with creeping up close behind them and then singing the song "Born Free".