Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

Why is there some dude in a cat suit with breasts on this thread? Or did the meaning of sound off like you've got a pair change? The gay gnome was bad enough, i knew it would only get worse....

Dalem , Nelly????? Come on now, that song is so annoying, that ho-bot back ground singer's voice absolutly sucks. It is getting to hot in here i would take my cloths off if i would not short circuit beeeowww errk.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Dalem , Nelly????? Come on now, that song is so annoying, that ho-bot back ground singer's voice absolutly sucks. It is getting to hot in here i would take my cloths off if i would not short circuit beeeowww errk.

Is that who does that awful song? I just try to bring a little popular culture into the lofty pillars of the Cesspool. Wait until you see what other titles I have in mind. Your eyes will melt, I'm sure.

Originally posted by Switch_Back:

I may just stick around and learn your art of taunting, it should be interesting, maybe I can use these techniques.

its 60watt actually, I know its only a 20watt difference but it counts these days lol

Oh... its almost Christmas. Wonderful, I can't wait.

I suppose its best to be festive and offer a little Christmas joke to lighten me mood.

Ahem... *sniff*... How many Switch_Back's does it take to change a lightbulb?

...errrmm

...errrrmmmm

...bother... can't remember. Pathetic, isn't it? Lightbulbs? Who needs 'em with their watts this and watts that and wattevers when things are this gloomy? Eh?

[thinks a bit]

I suppose he comes with a dimmer switch. He's the sort to come with dimmer switch so as to turn 'im up and turn 'im down. Don't see the point in dimmer switches.

[rotates had in various ways]

Dimmer switches: pathetic.

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ October 22, 2002, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

[serious]

hey all PBEM opponents - come one come all and send turns so I can surrender. I'm dropping all PBEMs until I figure out what the hell is wrong between me and this frikkin' game. If you don't want to actually waste time waiting for a surrender file that's cool, just pop an email and I'll consider myself victoried over. Sorry to waste your time.

-dale

[/serious]

[ October 22, 2002, 04:19 PM: Message edited by: dalem ]

Originally posted by dalem:

[serious]

hey all PBEM opponents - come one come all and send turns so I can surrender. I'm dropping all PBEMs until I figure out what the hell is wrong between me and this frikkin' game. If you don't want to actually waste time waiting for a surrender file that's cool, just pop an email and I'll consider myself victoried over. Sorry to waste your time.

-dale

[/serious]

I'll send you a couple of mine.

Of course, I'm not currently playing you, but I'm sure it'll feel just as good.

[serious]

I'm dropping all PBEMs until I figure out what the hell is wrong between me and this frikkin' game.

-dale

[/serious]

I'm tellin' ya, man. You keep trying to play as the French and there aint no French on the Eastern Front. Stick with the Italians.

Hmmm. dalem that is just pathetic.

I would have expected this type of response from, oh, say an Outerboarder, or worse still, a GIC fanboy.

But not from a Knight of the Cess. What's the matter, afraid you'll drop to Hiram or Speedbump's level of play?

Steve

[serious]

-dale

[/serious]

Maybe your catsuit is too tight in the crotch, maybe Boo_ would be kind enough to let it out for you.....waddaya say Boo_ !!

To be sung to the tune of "Land of Hope and Glory"

This here is the Cesspool,

We like to call it our home,

Started by Peng and Seanachai,

Sometimes known as the Gnome.

Then there's Berli and Joe Shaw,

Those two never agree,

If it wasn't for Berli,

Many of us would flee.

Yekky, Hakko and dalem,

Papa, Elvis and Boo..........

Persephone, Malakovski and Stuka,

Not forgetting YK2.

Altogether now............

Land of Peng and Seanachai,

Berli, Joe Shaw and Boo ,

If I didn't give you a mention,

It's no reflection on you,

I just can't fit all your names in,

But trust me I do love you too..........

And if you believe that, you'll believe anything ;)

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I would have expected this type of response from, oh, say an Outerboarder, or worse still, a GIC fanboy.

But not from a Knight of the Cess. What's the matter, afraid you'll drop to Hiram or Speedbump's level of play?

Steve

Spnker, now that is just wrong...dalem is already at my level...sheesh.

Send me a setup you gibbering monkey. And don't give me any guff about your *list*. I could care less.

Speedbump

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Oh, it's not that I'm winning or losing - I lost plenty of CM:BO games and had fun losing them. It's simply that I do not like CM:BB very much at all. I need to figure out what it is that I am doing (or failing to do) that is causing me to dislike it so much before I start playing people, or even cesspoolers, again. If that happens I'll probably be begging for games again, even from you disgraceful lot of diaper sniffers.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Oh, it's not that I'm winning or losing - I lost plenty of CM:BO games and had fun losing them. It's simply that I do not like CM:BB very much at all. I need to figure out what it is that I am doing (or failing to do) that is causing me to dislike it so much before I start playing people, or even cesspoolers, again. If that happens I'll probably be begging for games again, even from you disgraceful lot of diaper sniffers.</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Non calor sed umor est qui nobis incommodat.

Oh tell us something we didn't already know!</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve

Oh, it's not that I'm winning or losing - I lost plenty of CM:BO games and had fun losing them. It's simply that I do not like CM:BB very much at all. I need to figure out what it is that I am doing (or failing to do) that is causing me to dislike it so much before I start playing people, or even cesspoolers, again. If that happens I'll probably be begging for games again, even from you disgraceful lot of diaper sniffers.</font>

Originally posted by dalem:Oh, it's not that I'm winning or losing - I lost plenty of CM:BO games and had fun losing them. It's simply that I do not like CM:BB very much at all. I need to figure out what it is that I am doing (or failing to do) that is causing me to dislike it so much before I start playing people, or even cesspoolers, again. If that happens I'll probably be begging for games again, even from you disgraceful lot of diaper sniffers.
Mebbe Ah kin hailp ye. Firrrst, at's apparent tae mae tha ye are a BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE.

Fourth, ye need tae tak ye time wi' tha lads. Af'n ye gwintae flank some bastarrrd, make sure hae's laddies cannae see ye flankin' force until ye're rrready tae fire, or suppress tha buggers as ye move. Racin' past ain tha open will get ye slaughtered, as ye waill knoo. Af'n ye gwintae rush past, gi' ye laddies cover arcs sae they'll noo stop an' engage afore ye aintend.

Ah think tha real secret as tae multiply ye patience bah ten. Ah hate at mahsailf, but at's more gratifyin' whain at pays off. Havin' ye attack force artied tae buggery on tha starrt line as crrap. But at's noo "Red Alert" as at?

Try playin' smaller games on smaller maps.

Oh, wun other thing....ye kin kiss mah spotty arrrse Jimmy.

Bastarrrrd.

PS Hiram, ye're a feckin' Jimmy as waill.

PPS Leeo ye slinkin' collecter o' other men's pubic hair, Ah think ye owe mae a setoop - your turrrn tae attack. Thas Dalem bastarrrd as a snivellin' girly man an' widnae tak tha field nae more. At's ye big chance tae tie on ye bonnet an' sally forth. Pillock.

You don't "let out" sequined spandex, you catamite in training.

(Honestly where do these cliff apes drop in from?)

Spandex? No way, it's not "sculpting" enough. I need all the help that good old leather can give me.

You don't "let out" sequined spandex, you catamite in training.

Listen to him for a change - this is a topic he knows all about!!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

WTF Flamin' AJ, you send me a set-up outta the blue, tell me nothing about the parameters, and all of a sudden, after spending all my points on kick-ass ubertankogradskys I find out I'm defending?!?! Gamey bastiche...

There's the pot calling the kettle black...

No offense to the Old Firm, of course.

How many times have you sent me a setup, unasked, and finally told me the rest of the conditions as we moved into the last third of the game?