Request for next patch

If I launch the game and forget to put the CD in, it'd be nice to not have to exit the enitre program just to put the disc in. A "retry" button would be nice. Yes, I know it sounds preposterous to use my cd drive for anything but a CMBB holder, but on occasion it does happen.

[ November 24, 2002, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: murpes ]

How about ID/dist markers? There is nothing worse than picking out a contact from behind one or two others. There is really no need for them at least for the movie phase. I'd like to see them removed. For range during my plot is what I have my LOS tool for, I can get info about a contact if I click on it already. The info markers dont help much and really cut back on viewing enjoyment. I wish I knew how to turn 'em off.

Originally posted by murpes:

If I launch the game and forget to put the CD in, it'd be nice to not have to exit the enitre program just to put the disc in. A "retry" button would be nice. Yes, I know it sounds preposterous to use my cd drive for anything but a CMBB holder, but on occasion it does happen.

You bloody pirates should be glad they don't erase your disk! smile.gif

Originally posted by Radar:

How about ID/dist markers? There is nothing worse than picking out a contact from behind one or two others. There is really no need for them at least for the movie phase. I'd like to see them removed. For range during my plot is what I have my LOS tool for, I can get info about a contact if I click on it already. The info markers dont help much and really cut back on viewing enjoyment. I wish I knew how to turn 'em off.

I just zoom in close enought to distinguish. I feel your pain but honestly there are a few other things I would rather see fixed first.