Req: pics of BotB Panthers disguised as M10s

Can anyone help in finding Pics or links to Panthers that were disguised as M10 TDs deployed in the Battle of the Bulge.

I would like to do a mod based on this.

Cheers

[ July 24, 2002, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Wicky ]

Thanks guys, I found the pic of the disguised panther but I cannot find a d/l for the mod despite searching all the usual 'mod slut' websites of ill repute.

Any ideas?

Also looking for Gordon Molek's Whitewashed allied TDs which I've seen pics for.

Originally posted by Wicky:

Thanks guys, I found the pic of the disguised panther but I cannot find a d/l for the mod despite searching all the usual 'mod slut' websites of ill repute.

Any ideas?

Also looking for Gordon Molek's Whitewashed allied TDs which I've seen pics for.

A link was included in the Malmedy description page, but you can try here :

Clubfoot's SSM Pack 1

Joshik : Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy.

[ July 24, 2002, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: McAuliffe ]

Cheers McAuliffe and Clubfoot,

I followed the links and got e'm. With a Mac, without CMOSS, I'm having to mod up different 'Data' folders for different time periods. i.e Normal, D-day, BotB and Desert etc

Once done I'm looking forward to getting on with the BotB battles as long as the HD doesn't collapse under the strain.

Thanks again for the quick replies

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

The only actual photos I have ever seen of them were on display at the ww2 museum in La Gleize. I have to say from my recollection that McAulliffe's work is very close to the mark.

For good order, would like to point out that the mocked up Panther aka Sheep's clothing Mod is 100% work of Clubfoot . I only got his permission to use his mod in a pic on my web page.

I made a scenario about Skorzeny's attack on Malmedy. In the description page of the scenario you can find a link to Clubfoot's mod page and B/W pics of the wrecks of a Panther and a StuGIII disguised as M10 TD's.

AFAIK, Clubfoot only modded the Panther, so someone can still have a go at the StuG