Spam

Sanok

I love SPAM. It's the only mail I get. With a little effort, I've managed to get my daily SPAM count to over 100 per day. I'm also one of the first to get every new viral attachment.

I spend several hours per week managing my beloved SPAM. I have customized SPAM detection software, and have developed some elaborate mail filtering rules. What do I get for this several hours per week? I don't have to spend several minutes per week trying to find my ONE real email among the SPAM. I save time.

I wish I could get SPAM from the forum. :(

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

I love SPAM. It's the only mail I get. With a little effort, I've managed to get my daily SPAM count to over 100 per day. I'm also one of the first to get every new viral attachment.

I spend several hours per week managing my beloved SPAM. I have customized SPAM detection software, and have developed some elaborate mail filtering rules. What do I get for this several hours per week? I don't have to spend several minutes per week trying to find my ONE real email among the SPAM. I save time.

I wish I could get SPAM from the forum. :(

Treeburst155 out.

You can have Outlook Express automatically sort your beloved SPAM into folders upon arrival, I'll bet you didn't know that. So you could have one folder for V1ag.ra emails, another for Pen1s Enlarge.ment ads, etc. You can focus on words, like "johnson", or entire phrases, like "satisfy your lover" as cues for the program to sort your collection. And then OE will sort it all for you and you can peruse it at your liesure. smile.gif