**MODS GALORE! Stug IIIG (early-mid) and Summer/Winter Pillboxes!**

Two... really three... new mods

- StuG IIIG early-mid verion in Italian theater camou

- CMAK compatible summer/winter concrete pillboxes

Get 'em at our favorite site (spelled correctly this time):

www.cmmods.com

The StuG IIIG (mid-early) is the third in my series of extensively reworked Stugs based on my old CMBB StuG Pack. I rather like the Italian green camou scheme. The CMAK summer/winter concrete pillboxes are a couple old mods of mine VERY heavily refurbished for CMAK use. Check 'em out. they look REAL MEAN! :mad: :eek: ;)

Here's where you can see the screenshots:

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/04C779699EF32A8685256E6D005D24C2/$File/STUGGMIDERLYCMAK.JPG

http://www.cmmods.com/web/CMAKMods.nsf/d108908febc2d41c85256c5f005fd337/D27CB6A4FB77D84B85256E6D005C9AE7/$File/PILLBOXCMAK.JPG

[ April 05, 2004, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Mikey,

Your stuff is awesome!

How can I winterize German AT Guns, etc in CMAK? The bmps for a 75 AT gun is 113300, already a 6 digit number. Help.

Is anyone going to do a CMMOS type deal, or expand CMMOS to include CMAK? I mean being able to whitewash all vehicles and guns with one press of the button is pretty darn convienent.

Again, Help.

David

As to my CMAK winter pillbox numbers, things got kind'a weird.

In the CMAK bmp folder you've got the summer 340.bmp and winter 10340.bmp pillboxe textures (just like CMBO and CMBB). BUT the game's default winter art isn't showing up! At least it isn't on my machine. So I renamed the winter texture 50340.bmp and now they're showing up... in Italy (North Africa doesn't get snow of course).

Well anyway, if you drop 'em in your bmp folder they'll show up in the game. That's all that counts.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

As to my CMAK winter pillbox numbers, things got kind'a weird.

That's cos the BMP folder contains numerous redundant leftovers from BB and BO. Kind of a pain now and then, as you've found out, no?

mikey, juju, ed and others

i have put some peoples mods up at cmmods in the past because of the crash of 03. if anyone wants me to delete a mod under my name, please let me know. i noticed mikey's winter dirt roads are under mikeyd in cmbb and me in cmak. this causes problems for people trying a search by designer. same as astrocat with all he uploaded.

any thoughts or comments?

Junk2drive, like the bottom of my Readme files always says you can do ANYTHING you want with my stuff and I'm a happy man. Repost, rename, alter, remod, recolor, if you can think of it I give permission to do it. After all, it's all for the common cause.

:D