There's Only One Thing That I Hate More Than Australia, That's the Commonwealth Mafia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

He's also demonstrating his terminal lameness by revealing that he ever actually listened to a Billy Joel song and remembered the lyrics.

tongue.gif

Michael

Hey! It was all about the chicky babe in the video I tells ya!

Christie Brinkley I think?

anyway...enough of that, otherwise I'll have to remind you all of the famous 3 seater Stuka with my twin tail gunners, Unteroffiziers Denise Richards and Anglina Jolie.

and as olde ones can attribute... I can go on for hours about that....

Originally posted by Stuka:

anyway...enough of that, otherwise I'll have to remind you all of the famous 3 seater Stuka with my twin tail gunners, Unteroffiziers Denise Richards and Anglina Jolie.

You are a dog lover aren't you? Oh well, I suppose it keeps you off the streets.

Michael

Originally posted by Stuka:

Yes, he can. And I'd rather pull my own brain out through one ear than have him start up again.

Everyone back away from Stuka and do absolutely nothing that might encourage him to start up on his rather disturbing fantasy life.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

hey Stuka,

What were you saying about your fantasy plane?

Rune

Be quiet, you toad! Everyone knows that you think Cruiser tanks burn easily, so your credibility is so much shoe-scrapings on this Forum! </font>

Abuse from Emrys? Isn't he the same fellow that thinks playing the AI is difficult enough, and will not play a human being? [Which doesn't rule you out, Seanachai]. I am tempted to send him my latest evilness just to drive him to drink, which wouldn't take much.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Abuse from Emrys? Isn't he the same fellow that thinks playing the AI is difficult enough, and will not play a human being?

I play the AI (when I play, which hasn't been for a while now) because it doesn't whine pitifully and send me pictures of starving children when I trounce it horrendously. Unlike you flesh and blood Squishies.

Michael

Originally posted by rune:

hey Stuka,

What were you saying about your fantasy plane?

Rune

I'm glad you asked Rune ole buddy, you see it all started back in the summer of '41 when I, as the ruggedly handsome Jagdeschwader leader originally submitted plans for a custom built Stuka to accomodate my posse of lithe young tailgunners and so....

*9 hours later*

*15 hours later*

.....and the girls were unable to even walk!!!

and then there was this other time, at band camp...

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Abuse from Emrys? Isn't he the same fellow that thinks playing the AI is difficult enough, and will not play a human being?

I play the AI (when I play, which hasn't been for a while now) because it doesn't whine pitifully and send me pictures of starving children when I trounce it horrendously. Unlike you flesh and blood Squishies.

Michael </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Michael

It doesn't? Well, seems to me that this is a clear case of ... BFC, Fix Or Do Somefink! </font>