new member introduction

Macphail

hi guys!

im new to the forum here, and very new to cm in general. i have been reading the forum here for a week or so, so i have a pretty good idea who most of the regulars are. i just want to inroduce myself a bit, so you dont wonder who i am when u see me asking questions or replying to stuff here. some of you guys are obviously vets, and i have read some excellent and highly informative posts.

i am new to this game, and loving it. i am however a vetran of the close comabt series, and cc3 in particular. if anyone here is, or was, familiar with the gamezone, and played cc3 out there, you would most likely remember me, as i was quite a regular there, and held a consistent top 20 spot on the ladder.

i look forward to many glorious battles with some of you, so, game on dudes!

chris

PS: whats with the waffle threads?

Welcome to CM and the forum KG. I hope you don't have a wife. If you do, please let her know she won't be getting much sense out of you for the forseeable future. In answer to your question the Waffle thread is a form of opponent finder for a small group of members with an affinity for Molten TNT. You may also have noticed the Peng thread. Feel free to go in there and introduce yourself as a new member

Glad you could make it over!

Be prepared CMXX is nothing like the CC series ( ok they both deal with ww2). Prepare to meet the CMborg and remember to tell the mailman/milkman/paperguy to stop deliveries.

Oh and just a little note I would refrain from insulting people in your sig, it is frowned upon here.

Especially the old and tired bash teh frenchies line of insults.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Hans, you're upset. See what Mister S can do to you... ;)

That was, indeed, impressive. I'd like to know if he simply had the worst case of 'double post' in recent history, or see what he might have deleted... </font>