Visions...Theoretically Confined...Screw Philosphy, What About My PBEM?!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Say, how can the Very Highest Authority be a junior member anyway?

Michael

Well....

Apparently the Very Highest Authority has only had to post to speak with " the Very Highest Authority" 4 times.

AND LOOK!

one of them is in this thread!

My my we who are reading this thread must be TRULY blessed by the wisdom of "the Very Highest Authority".

(AND oh what wise words he did utter!)

smile.gif

-tom w

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

Is this thread mostly about one deluded person with mulitple personalities talking to himself?

-tom w

If you are speaking to me, you rather precious Canadian git, I've never been on this site as anyone other than myself.

I cannot help how I'm approached.

I am an annoying, horrible little man. I'm going off to get another beer. When I return, I imagine that I will once again have been addressed. By 'Something'.

Bring it on.

I am your worst nightmare. I'm a Gnome with a ready wit.

Originally posted by Very Highest Authority:

Ah! You want the Authority the Hebrew National hot dog company answers to. See the Rabbi.

Are they the ones that put the words in my head? If so, I honour them. But they are not the Very Highest Authority.

I will not submit to less then the Very Highest Fecking Authority, Wearing a Hat and Giving Grog Dorosh the Finger as He so Obviously Deserves!

Besides the fact that that's a Screenname that probably would break the Board, and contravenes it's highest principles of not abusing it's members, I am still waiting for Some Form of Extremely High Authority to Tell Me to Get Stuffed, all this by-play isn't getting me another beer, now is it?

I, on the other hand, have no compunctions at all about abusing this fine community. But I am, seriously, in need of another beer. And I find that I'm going to have to drive for it.

Piss about amongst yourselves until I return.

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Say, how can the Very Highest Authority be a junior member anyway?

Michael

Well....

Apparently the Very Highest Authority has only had to post to speak with " the Very Highest Authority" 4 times.

AND LOOK!

one of them is in this thread!

My my we who are reading this thread must be TRULY blessed by the wisdom of "the Very Highest Authority".

(AND oh what wise words he did utter!)

smile.gif

-tom w </font>

Originally posted by rleete:

You giggle while you type, don't you? And not a manly chuckle, but a little girly twitter.

We know.

You tar me with the same tooth-brush you use to do your eyebrows.

I do not 'giggle', you tool. I maintain a sober face of judgment. Most of you lot are so far gone in idiocy as to make me 'frown'.

But...

Oh, hell. Everyone...MAMBO!

I actually do need to get another beer. I'll be back shortly.

Originally posted by Very Highest Authority:

Can't a tweak just be a tweak without Tim the Fokker's ugly ghost being suspect? Not that I blame you. Last hint - :mad: :mad:

Oh Christ, not again. Now I need two beers, and I'm no closer to getting either of them by responding to prancing fools.

Back shortly.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Exactly how long does it take you to get a beer? Or do you have to page the nurses to get it for you?

Piss off, you Waffler bugger! I had to drive to a store to get my beer.

My legitimate and largely coherent concerns have yet to be addressed.

But I have my beer, so I can await my final response with a feeling of contentment and ease.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

You once told me I was strange. I guess it takes a thief...

I told you you were strange because you are. Thief? Never a one, lad.

I'm a fecking lunatic, and I know lunacy.

I Challenge anyone to be stranger than myself! With a wannion! Strike me for a Portinsgale Pimp, else!

And I'm still waiting for something approaching an official response to the fact that I'm 'almost' completely insane.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I'm after hearing people that aren't complete idjits tell me that BFC is talking about tossing off the ability to play PBEM games like it was something as inane as having a preference for the colour 'blue'.

I'm still on a dial-up. This game is my one, single link to a wider world of complete, fecking, bloody tossers.

And this would be bad...err. why?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

I Challenge anyone to be stranger than myself!

Pah! You wierdo wannabe. I've known truly strange people in my time, totally stark crazies, the quiet kind, who'd leave you sitting in the shade before you even got your shoes pulled on. People who seem totally calm and rational, but who in five minutes of conversation can utterly destroy the entire metaphysical framework of civilized order. Compared to those, you are a limp, pathetic windbag. Even as a lunatic you are a failure.

Michael