You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mad: GRRRRRRARRRRRRRRGGGGGG! :mad:

It is a dreary rainy day in the Boston locale. Perfect for chucking TnT and watching football. Turns are out.

Wally and I are cooking each other in inferno. 101 ways to BBQ Krauts.

I am bumbling around in the desert at night with Aussies against Pseudo. I did not realize until mid game that I had aussies and was taking my sweet time to attack. But we know how the aussies like the sauce. Trying to convince them to fight while they are oiled is rather tough. Pseudo also has some kind of camping 150 mm gun that has taken out 2 vehicles and one of my precious clankies. It reeeeeaaaaallllllllly is pissing me offffffffffff! :mad:

The midwestern maggot and I are in the early stages of what should be an interesting battle in the bocage. He has yet to spot me, but I am lying in wait, like a true camper! heheheheheehehehehe!

Last and surely the least, Axe and I are playing an old CMBB classic by Schrullenhaft. Axe is attacking the Plough factory with his Russkie force, but I have several clever little tricks up my sleeve for the Gibbon's lover . I will deny him a Canucki victory. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who's your daddy?

GO SOX!!

IIII'M your daddy you slope-headed, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, slime sucking, terrorist loving, Non-TNT-Chucking, mold licking, carpenter ant-collaborating-with, mouse-beeding, snot-nosed armchair warrior wannabe Darwinian reject from the Stone Age PUNK!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

GRAGRAGRAGRGRGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGR!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And that's right maggot! I stole your mad faces!!!! :mad: !!! You make me sick!!!

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who's your daddy?

GO SOX!!

IIII'M your daddy you slope-headed, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, slime sucking, terrorist loving, Non-TNT-Chucking, mold licking, carpenter ant-collaborating-with, mouse-beeding, snot-nosed armchair warrior wannabe Darwinian reject from the Stone Age PUNK!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

And that's right maggot! I stole your mad faces!!!! :mad: !!! You make me sick!!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Who's your daddy?

GO SOX!!

</font>

And that's right maggot! I stole your mad faces!!!! :mad: !!! You make me sick!!!

Ladies and germs, there he goes, the one, the only MasterGoodale (the maggot). Just as coherent as ever, too. Imagine if you will a time when he was starting up to a dozen threads at a time, all beginning with posts like this. The Cheery Waffles deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for the service to humanity we have provided, keeping this ant-infested, moldy, vomit-spewing maggot out of the rest of the BFC forums. :D:D

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

<font size = +5>pOOp PooP Red Sox!!!</font>

Two games does not make the series. Am I disapointed? Yes. But the Card's have not lost a post-season game at home this year. It ain't over yet. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

I don't have a horse in this race, but I would like to point out that only makes 3 wins. :mad:

Correct grasshopper :mad: . The Cards will have to win one at Fenway. Simple math. Can they do it? Will the Sox implode? Will Schilling's foot fall off on his next start? Will Ortiz commit countless errors when forced to play at first in the NL park? Will Pedro find his "Daddy?" Will the Card's pitchers stop throwing batting practice? Who knows?