You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be around this weekend. In fact I will be in SoCal until Monday afternoon. Time for another fun, furry puppy. This time it's one of these..

Obed3.jpg

For you uneducated dolts, that's means all of you, it's a Belgian Malinois.

Kelly thinks that we need a dog that can jump fences and bite people. At least it should keep the unsavory characters away from Casa de Wino.

btw, ever noticed how there's no justice in the world?

I went out for (an amber fluid) lunch today with some of my collegues but had to rush back to work for a 2pm meeting with the branch manager.

My collegues staggered back about 2.45pm with all this extra beer because they helped some lovely lass carry a slab of beer (slab = 24 cans or stubby bottles) to her work place, and so she rewarded them with a six-pack.

Thus, I get penalised for returning to work at the correct time...they get rewarded for missing an hour of work!!!!

GHAGHAGHAGHAGHAGAH GHAGHAGHAGHGAHGHAGHAGAH GHGAHGA :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

So how about this one for the first round?

South of Kharkov

Length: 120 Fixed

Size: Large

Date: May 1942

Region: South

Axis: German

Allies: Soviet

Brief Description: German 257th Infantry Division assaults the Soviet 333rd Rifle Division at the opening of 'Operation Fridericus'.

Battle Type: Axis Assault Semi-Historical

Best Played As: Axis vs. AI

Author Comments: Best played as the Axis v. the AI. Probably too boring for the Soviet player in a 2-player game.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Then 'Little Stalingrad' and, finally, 'Alipne Summer.'

We should wrap the tournament up in 2018.

You forgot aboot the "organizer" factor. That should add aboot 1 or 2 years as well. :mad:

So Sparky, how did you like those three clankies going up in flames with that one c@mping flamethrowing crew! Yep, that has to be some kind of a record. He lost THREE tanks in one turn to one flamethrower crew. That team is still alive with plenty of fuel-wanna try for 4 or 5 clankies in the next turn???? tongue.gif Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Then 'Little Stalingrad' and, finally, 'Alipne Summer.'

We should wrap the tournament up in 2018.

How are you getting on with Alpine Summer? I've just about finished building the map so I should be able to release it by Christmas. It's hit 27,000 points but I haven't put the air support in yet or the last three reinforcements so I'm reckoning on about 45,000 points total, not the 66,000 I anticipated.

Admit it, the map's a work of art and you love spending 2 battles just closing in on each other. :mad:

I thought we were playing CM:AK for this tournament? Let's hope so since I don't have my CM:BB disk any more. :mad:

1) mike_the_wino

2) PseudoSimonds

3) Snarker

4) Watson & Crick

5) Dave H

6) Mace

7) Soddball

8) Wallybob

9) Edward Windsor

10) Me

Here's the final list.

And since Soddball is such a whining fancy boy, the games will have to be CMAK.