You don't have to be crazy to post in the Cheery Waffle Thread -- wait, yes you do.

_Axe_

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I mean whats all this about playing socks? I mean look at it. Sock are gererally imobile and inanimate and are certainly not sentient. Humans are both mobile and animate (Jurys out on sentient) I mena no contest here. Are the Socks being manipulated by puppeteers or something?

I just dont get it..

Soddball, you have to excuse Axe, he's a bit giddy today. The Sox are the Boston Red Sox, a baseball team with a long history (since 1918) of breaking the hearts of fans. They just became the first major league team to lose the first three games of a seven game series, and then win the last four games. No other team has ever overcome a three game deficit. To make it even sweeter, the team they beat was their perpetual nemesis, the New York Yankees.

It's likely this is just a preliminary for the Sox to find a way to lose in the World Series, which will begin shortly. If that happens, look for Axe, wbs, and other rabid fans to disappear for weeks while drowning their sorrows and chanting "Wait 'til next year". The Red Sox excel at lifting their fans to a new high, only to make their fall even greater. :D:D

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

... If that happens, look for Axe, wbs, and other rabid fans to disappear for weeks while drowning their sorrows and chanting "Wait 'til next year".

So in order to actually get a turn from Axe, I should be cheering for the Sox? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

... If that happens, look for Axe, wbs, and other rabid fans to disappear for weeks while drowning their sorrows and chanting "Wait 'til next year".

So in order to actually get a turn from Axe, I should be cheering for the Sox? :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So in order to actually get a turn from Axe, I should be cheering for the Sox? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

So in order to actually get a turn from Axe, I should be cheering for the Sox? </font>