You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Soddball Im calling you out. You spineless blarg. Its time to fight over siglines again.

We all know how it ended the last time...when my mighty Russian horde smited your evil über-Germans. And we all know there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth from your side. Well, I kinda enjoyed that. So I have come here, to the home of the ibscure emoticon-fetishists to call you out.

You pick date, place, type and points, I'll pick sides. Winner gets one sentence in losers sigline for 3 months.

I'm still waiting for THE FECKING GAME TO TURN UP!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This pisses me off, and I'm growling and showing my teeth. GGGGGGGGGARHGARHGAHRGARHARHAGRHGARHARGAHRGHARGHAGRHAGRHAHRGAHRGHAGRHAGRAGAGHRHGARHGRAHGRAHAAGAGRHAGRHGARHGARGARAGRAGHHGARHGARA!!!!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Soddball Im calling you out. You spineless blarg. Its time to fight over siglines again.

We all know how it ended the last time...when my mighty Russian horde smited your evil über-Germans. And we all know there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth from your side. Well, I kinda enjoyed that. So I have come here, to the home of the ibscure emoticon-fetishists to call you out.

You pick date, place, type and points, I'll pick sides. Winner gets one sentence in losers sigline for 3 months.

I'm still waiting for THE FECKING GAME TO TURN UP!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This pisses me off, and I'm growling and showing my teeth. GGGGGGGGGARHGARHGAHRGARHAR HAGRHGARHARGAHRGHARGHAGRHAGRHAHRGAHRGHAG RHAGRAGAGHRHGARHGRAHGRAHAAGAGRHAGRHGARHG ARGARAGRAGHHGARHGARA!!!!! </font>

W0000000T!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

After a slavish day at work, come home and find a little surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Dave H: Open for business here in Florida. Pick your poison and send me a CMAK set-up. I'll be Axis for the first go round. :mad:

My Gawd!!! It took fifteen minutes to load all those beautiful .bmp files!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

:mad: and smile.gif

Thanks Jim.

After a trying couple of weeks, good news! My brother and sister-in-law are expecting their first baby in the next hour or so!

My younger brother... *sniff* ...seems like just yesterday I was trying out all kinds of wrestling moves on him and force feeding him dog food and tobasco sauce.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Jim, a scenario is on the way! Wow, the desert is beautiful. Empty, too! ;):D

Nice Pick Dave! An armoured fight over water. Two parched and thirsting forces battling for control of the only water hole around. Control it or die. :mad: :mad:

What kind of sick and twisted Devil could conceive such a Scenario? :confused:

Oh well, at least I got the Italians! :D

This is a good thing because it ensures victory no matter what. If I win, it's due to my tactical brilliance. If I lose, it's because I had the Italians.

ie; WIN/WIN!! :D

Boggs, if SHEWHOWEARSTHEPANTS (no, Soddball, he'll not post you the pants - so no pants and no CMAK) did not set a legal limit, send a setup.

Can't believe you received it the same day I did. I mean, if there's no advantage to being closer to Vermont than Florida, why am I living here? Let's face it - it's pretty cold out there. The only thing that could be worse would be living in Canada and not having CMAK. tongue.gif

Originally posted by Snarker:

Boggs, if SHEWHOWEARSTHEPANTS (no, Soddball, he'll not post you the pants) did not set a legal limit, send a setup.

Can't believe you received it the same day I did. I mean, if there's no advantage to being closer to Vermont than Florida, why am I living here? Let's face it - it's pretty cold out there. The only thing that could be worse would be living in Canada and not having CMAK. tongue.gif

It's supposed to get chilly tonight, I'll probably be able to turn off the air conditioner.

A set-up you shall have, as you are one of the chosen few.

Pip Pip, Cheerio, and a stiff upper lip there my good lads(Soddball, Mike, and Axe). You still bask in the glow of anticipation. For us that have the game now and are playing, the initial pleasure of seeing that Scenario Editor button as big as life and the huge selection of Scenarios was truly memorable.

Well that's gone now for us. The initial delight is but a faded memory. You (Soddball, Mike, and Axe) still have that moment to look forward to and treasure.

No, I say, It is we who are envious of YOU!!!

[edit]-Thanks Mike, I have updated the post! :D

[ December 04, 2003, 11:17 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Yes.

but no one stupid enough!!

and since I haven't received the mana from heaven yet I guess I'm not a loser you maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

*taps microphone*

Is this thing on? Good

Lo waffleheads, nice to see you survived the transition to Africa / Italy.

Me? The epic struggle which is "Frigid in Fife" between myself and Axe212121212111222121 is nearing it's conclusion, my copy of CMAK is on it's way so I'll be up for a romp in the dunes with some of you soon enough.

Meanwhile heres some GRAAAGHAGAAAARRRAGRRRAAAA!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

for you

I received six juicy copies of CM:AK in the post this morning. They arrived precisely 45 seconds before I was due to leave the house for work:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

However, I am bunking off early to begin scenario development. My first one is going to be Jim Boggs in the Prison Showers with Bubba. :mad :mad: :mad:

You are all a bunch of worthless cockknockers! :mad:

If my new neice Mackenzie Louise Ballantyne hadn't been born last night at 9:03 p.m. EST, I would have taken a plane to Kent and strangled Soddball.

Really.

No — really!! :mad: What's the crude but pithy saying? I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he was on fire.

However my usual blind rage is only a luke-warm loathing right now.

The only thing keeping me happy in CMAK-demo land is the methodical strategic brilliance with which I am dismantling Snarker's *snicker* line of defense. He tried to use my smoke screen for cover only to have it blow away with one of his AFV side on to two of mine. Seven rapid-fire AP rounds later the crew was last seen limping off into the woods to die alone.

Welcome back to Crow. I'm not used to talking to him in a warm clime.

Wallybob — you are on!

As for the rest of you — :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by oneirogen:

Now that even you losers have received your copies of CMAK, is there anyone brave enough to challenge me? :mad:

"Losers"?? If you want to impress me with your bravery, try adding your e-mail address. :rolleyes:;)

Wait until some of my CMBB games are finished, Grasshopper. We'll see if that cultural reference means anything to you. :D

Jim "Two-Face" Boggs, you said you would take the Axis in our game. So quit your whining about the Italians. That was the first small scenario I found. I just hope none of my men sneeze, because I'm afraid my "armor" won't stand the strain. I think the jeeps and trucks are better protected. :eek:

<font size=3>NEWS FLASH!!</font size=3> Keke told me last night he doesn't think the scenario we are playing is winnable for his Finns. No matter what happens now, I have detected a crack in the armor of the unflappable Finn. Victory!! Well, sort of, anyway. :D

Lurkur, the gamey <font size=1>PENG</font size=1>uin, has received even more German armor to expedite his destruction of the Warsaw ghetto. What's the matter, was the high command (rune) afraid the German infantry couldn't handle a mob of partisans? redface.gif

Good morning to the rest of you!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

If my new neice Mackenzie Louise Ballantyne hadn't been born last night at 9:03 p.m.

Great news. Fortunately, her peers won't know who 'Bob and Doug' are...

The only thing keeping me happy in CMAK-demo land is the methodical strategic brilliance with which I am dismantling Snarker's *snicker* line of defense. He tried to use my smoke screen for cover only to have it blow away with one of his AFV side on to two of mine. Seven rapid-fire AP rounds later the crew was last seen limping off into the woods to die alone.

You're gamey. You hacked the code. I did it on purpose to give you a chance. I was drunk. I knocked coffee over and missed the smoke disappearing in the movie. My cat peed on my keyboard. I did it because I feel so bad about constantly beating you like a red headed stepchild / a rug / an egg / Dave's rented mule.

Maggot!! :D :mad: :mad: