Bazookas firing small arms

Tittles, you worthless pile of flying fox guano (its the fox that is flying, not the guano), weren't you supposed to send me a file or something? I should have the game in hand around Tuesday at tea time or shortly thereafter. Act as if you are as clever as you think you are and send something Italian along. In the Desert. Else I will be forced to take drastic measures and say something nice about you to other people. Might ruin your reputation as a complete swine, and you wouldn't want that would you?

Peng

A thousand pardons, but I took the liberty of anticipating that you would quit and saved you the trouble.

But threats of saying anything about anyone (especially me) will get you nowhere. Rumors that you are indeed Sadam are now proven false. No one would stay down in a hole with a filthy furry weasel such as yourself. You are a single-occupancy hole dweller me thinks.

Wait a second, you were supposed to send me a file you twit!

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Tittles, you worthless pile of flying fox guano (its the fox that is flying, not the guano), weren't you supposed to send me a file or something? I should have the game in hand around Tuesday at tea time or shortly thereafter. Act as if you are as clever as you think you are and send something Italian along. In the Desert. Else I will be forced to take drastic measures and say something nice about you to other people. Might ruin your reputation as a complete swine, and you wouldn't want that would you?

Peng

Oh please. You've owed me a setup for weeks and haven't gotten to it. Now you're trolloping about on the Ooterboards like some cheap, over-the-hill whore from the south side of Philly (speaking of which, I haven't seen Elvis lately) syaing, "Ooh, dearie, didn't you tell me you'd be havin' a trick this week?".

Disgusting, I tell you. Oh how the mighty have fallen. Send a setup that I may crush what little dignity you have remaining.

Steve