Kasserine Pass

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeyD:

If only I had a laptop it'd make entertaining bathroom reading material

What, don't you have a bathroom computer??? :eek: You must be under the poverty line or something! Next you'll be telling that there is no television either... </font>

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I don't have either a laptop or a tv. Please give, it's only right. You may send donations in US currency.

Michael

Why, that is splendid, Sir. You see, I'm the son of Mugabe Bebe-Pölönen Wazambi, the now late ex-Financial Minister of Finland. My father was shot dead by Russian mafia, and now I and my family must leave the country or die. The only problem is, for us to come to your country we must move some assets to a US bank so that we can bri... lobby the government there to give us visas. I would be delighted if you helped us so that we could move those $50.000.000 temporarily to your account. You would benefit 10% of that sum to cover all your expenses. I'm so glad that I found you, now all you need to do is post your credit card number and all the other relevant information in this thread so that we can arrange the transaction.

Sincerely Yours,

Sergei Bebe-Pölönen Wazambi

Finland

Originally posted by Panzerman:

lol, I've seen move convincing stories in junk emails. tongue.gif

You mean, those stories are fakes? :eek: :confused: :mad:

And there I went, sharing my financial info and believing stories about Nigerian plutonium and somebody's WMD's as well. Maybe I should get myself elected president? If so, not much time left; gotta go check out some Florida voting machines... ;)

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

I don't have either a laptop or a tv. Please give, it's only right. You may send donations in US currency.

Michael

Why, that is splendid, Sir. You see, I'm the son of Mugabe Bebe-Pölönen Wazambi, the now late ex-Financial Minister of Finland. My father was shot dead by Russian mafia, and now I and my family must leave the country or die. The only problem is, for us to come to your country we must move some assets to a US bank so that we can bri... lobby the government there to give us visas. I would be delighted if you helped us so that we could move those $50.000.000 temporarily to your account. You would benefit 10% of that sum to cover all your expenses. I'm so glad that I found you, now all you need to do is post your credit card number and all the other relevant information in this thread so that we can arrange the transaction.

Sincerely Yours,

Sergei Bebe-Pölönen Wazambi

Finland </font>