Sporty looking AFVs

Maybe this should have been posted in GF... :confused:

Anyway, here is the big issue:

I think that the jagd panther looks so darn sporty. The Ferrari of the AFVs. The only one that comes close is the shermans, preferably the ones with wide tracks. Do you people agree or do you find any other AFV more sporty? I am only curios on sporty AFVs, not cute, everyone knows the kubelwagen is the cutest anyway :D

Cheers!

Originally posted by Europa:

Maybe this should have been posted in GF... :confused:

Anyway, here is the big issue:

I think that the jagd panther looks so darn sporty. The Ferrari of the AFVs. The only one that comes close is the shermans, preferably the ones with wide tracks. Do you people agree or do you find any other AFV more sporty? I am only curios on sporty AFVs, not cute, everyone knows the kubelwagen is the cutest anyway :D

Cheers!

Italian Tankettes........everyone knows they Italians know sporty.

By the way can someone do mod of one in Red?

Chaffee is a clear cut cutie in the same way as the kübel in my oppinion. But a worthy candidate. Almost all later american tanks is a bit sporty in my view. How about adding the scariest also? The one tank I find radiating pure evil is the IS-2. That one is up to no good. I think it is the gun :eek:

Any comments?

i'd have to vote for the hellcat. it even sounds sexy. meeeooow! lol..

scariest has to be the kv2.

gunner to tc: hey hans, what the hell is that thing?

tc to gunner: i think it's a bunker. look at that big gun coming out of it!

gunner to tc: hey it's moving! should i shoot it?

tc to gunner: hell no, then it'll know we're here! driver reverse!

Ok: This far we have...

Sportiest looking:

jgdpanther: 3 (my interpretation)

Italian tankette(!?): 1 :D

Chaffee: 1 (I guess it looks a bit like a porche)

Hellcat: 2 (this one seems to be the largest rival this far)

Scariest:

kv2: 2

Tiger: 1

IS-2: 1

Maybe there is a scary tank you don't want on your side? Like a pzII or sumthing that only gets in your way and messes with your playing. Is there any in that way scary AFVs?

Originally posted by flamingknives:

The Crusader looks sporty while the Covenanter looks sportier still.

And the Covenanter's even got a defective sun-roof latch, and loads of external piping to give it that "custom" look, as well as the legendary reliability of a De Lorean.

Now if only you could get them in British Racing Green...

All the best,

John.

Originally posted by Abteilung:

I want my jagdpanther lowered, chrome rims, with tinted vision blocks, bumpin system, chopped top, flames painted across the glacis, and a massive blower sticking up from the engine deck.

Ohh yeah, and don't forget the fuzzy dice.

LOL ! :D

What about modding it ?

Have got to agree that the Jagdpanther looks pretty sleek, and with those multiple chunky exhausts, its going to be a contender.

On a totally random tangent, I was having a look through all the tanks for the 'beauty contest', and I noticed a monster- has anyone seen the Churchill AVCRE (or something like that) assault tank? I was looking at April '45 or so, and found that beast for the Brits. And who says that size doesn't matter! ;)

AVRE - Armoured Vehicle Royal Engineers. Armed with a 290mm petard mortar that launched a shaped charge shell sometimes referred to as "the flying dustbin"

Unfortunately, you don't get it's full worth in the CM series - it was often equipped with all sorts of mobility enhancing toys and sometimes carried engineers about inside.

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

Hmmm...

Sportiest: Hetzer. So sleek. :D

snip...

Maybe the Hetzer can be thought of as a smaller and cheaper (I don't know if it was cheaper) version of the jgdpzIV? Looks like the same model but smaller...

British tanks like the crusader might look sporty but they are a bit to snobby, just like the brits :mad: :D

Add my vote to the Jagdpanther. It really looks like a sports car with tracks. The scarriest IMO would be the JS-2. And be it only because of the huge BOOM its gun makes when it fires. I wish the would not have the "slow reload"-thing going, otherwise it would be a fantastic tank.

Latest developments:

Sportiest looking:

jgdpanther: 5 (my interpretation)

Italian tankette(!?): 1 :D

Chaffee: 1 (I guess it looks a bit like a porche)

Hellcat: 2 (this one seems to be the largest rival this far)

Covenanter: 2

PZ 38: 1 :D

Hetzer: 1

Scariest:

kv2: 2

Tiger: 1

IS-2: 3

Big Jims favourites!:

Churchil AVRE: 1