Peng is the mother of all challenges

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by v42below:

Oh dear Peng

First...

Don't EVER talk to me as if we're equals we ain't you are a cowardly, plimsoll sniffing mousehole digger and... err I'm not

Second...

The thread you helped close (perhaps the ONLY example of an interesting thing that you've done) was the second thread that I've had closed (and therefore I didn't really care... you get used to these things after a while)... I'm still pissed about the FIRST thread that I've had closed...

Boo (Ah think Ah shat mahsailf) Radley.....ye owe mae tha courtesy o' tha final file tae confirm mah irrefutable victory o'er yer spotty arse. Saind at along, ye glistening spot on a large lassies chin.

Seanachai...aye, Ah'm talkin' tae yoo laddie... di'ye fancy bein' slapped aboot lak a slack-jawed rleete tha's fell ain tha canal an' go' stuck under tha water-wheel? 800 pts, Italy, you pick tha raist o' tha parameter rubbish? Are ye oop tae a wee bit o' fish-slappin' mon? Bring at on, Jimmy!

Originally posted by OGSF:

Seanachai...aye, Ah'm talkin' tae yoo laddie... di'ye fancy bein' slapped aboot lak a slack-jawed rleete tha's fell ain tha canal an' go' stuck under tha water-wheel? 800 pts, Italy, you pick tha raist o' tha parameter rubbish? Are ye oop tae a wee bit o' fish-slappin' mon? Bring at on, Jimmy!

Ah...I thought you'd forgotten those nights when we passed the 3 liter jug of cheap red wine about, while the moon rose, and the world passed on it's way to finality.

You ass!

Send me a setup, you lame Scottish whore.

If we haven't yet sat under that railway bridge, drunk...

We will.

Trouble comes fast

And leaves too slow

That's how I knew

That she would finally go

It's all dragged on now

Far too long

The rooms were too small

And words too strong, so

Can you understand my joy?

I feel like a little boy

I count my blessings

Slow and sure

My memory's not as good

As it was before

They cut off the lights

And the phone calls too

The landlord is knocking

And he might break through

I feel like a little boy

I got a plastic leg

In the last short war

You know I would still fight

But they don't want me no more

So I'm all set

With a month of pills

Just one more shot

And there's no more chills, so

I feel like a little boy

Originally posted by Sir 37mm:

I thought you'd chucked yourself into the sea or sumfink... it's just as well that nobody put a bet on you kicking your own bucket

Kicking my own bucket? Only a fecking fool would bet on that, lad. I will be here, whatever comes. You are never alone. I am always with you.

That's not to say that I don't have my moments of darkness...of sadness. What man doesn't?

But I am the Seanachai. You are mine...and I am yours.