CMAK Data Tables

Hi. I'm working on some data tables for CMAK similar to those in the CMBB strategy guide. Before I get too far along, I wanted to see if people on the forum had suggestions about what kind of data should be included in CMAK data tables or how it should be formatted. For instance, the CMBB data tables didn't have any unit cost data or availability dates. Would people be interested in that kind of data, or just basic armor and armament data, like in the CMBB tables? Any other thoughts?

Hasn't this been done already - and made into a website? I know I've seen it and it was a very nice website where you could look up CM data for any unit - trying to find the link now.....

Found it in my reference area ;)

CMAKdb

[ July 28, 2004, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: GJK ]

GJK, is this what you're trying to remember?

CMAKdb

Very nice to be able to refer to this during a game. I was playing Rune's Buffalo Soldiers scenario and looked up Gebirgsjägers when I saw them coming at me. Good thing too, I found the had six MP40's per squad so I then tried to keep them as far away as possible.

76mm is this something like what you're considering? Maybe you could collaborate. I find this type of info useful.

Yes, this is similar to what I had in mind, but I always prefer printed versions, and I also would like to have more than just the data in the web tables--stuff like unit costs & availability dates, etc. Just wondering if I'm the only one?

Tom

Originally posted by Platehead:

GJK, is this what you're trying to remember?

CMAKdb

Very nice to be able to refer to this during a game. I was playing Rune's Buffalo Soldiers scenario and looked up Gebirgsjägers when I saw them coming at me. Good thing too, I found the had six MP40's per squad so I then tried to keep them as far away as possible.

76mm is this something like what you're considering? Maybe you could collaborate. I find this type of info useful.

Yup, I found the link in the reference area at TPG. Very good info there!

Originally posted by 76mm:

Yes, this is similar to what I had in mind, but I always prefer printed versions, and I also would like to have more than just the data in the web tables--stuff like unit costs & availability dates, etc. Just wondering if I'm the only one?

Tom

It's always nice to have them. Not just unit data but formation data, too. And of course the rarity.

I want it all.

Gruß

Joachim