Supply and Repair the units

SS77

This doesn't happen in Battles (QBs or Scenarios). In Operations it happens between battles automatically and it's dependent on the settings in the scenario (and whether the 'abandoned' vehicle is within your zone of control).

Units imported from a previously finished game into another QB aren't resupplied either (just the new units added to the battle come fully equipped).

Originally posted by SS77:

! How can we resupply the amunition to units and repair the demaged armored units ?

Thanks for reply :confused:

You can't do that in scenarios. You will usually neither see a repair vehicle nor an ammo truck in a combat zone...

You get some resupply and repair in operations- depending on the parameters.

Gruß

Joachim

I've only seen infantry ammo replenishment during a scenario once in all the games I've played. I was in CMBB playing as Finns (of course) in a night attack. The Finns would deplete their ammo assaulting, occupy a German position, and soon their ammo supply would have risen back to near 100%! I don't know why that was happening and I don't know why I've never seen it since.

Originally posted by SS77:

! How can we resupply the amunition to units and repair the demaged armored units ?

Thanks for reply :confused:

(NOTE: Following response is completely tongue in cheek and not a jab at SS77 for not knowing the answer, which has already been graciously given by others)

You run over the little glowing and spinning wrench icons, which boosts your armour health by 20% per icon. For infantry, run over the little red-cross floating in various places to heal your health by 20% per icon.

Touch the blue "CM" logo to get quad damage and inflict fiery death on your opponents.

If you're really careful, you can enter a secret door in some buildings to access a squad of Space Marines from Warhammer 40K which will then use their bolt guns and missle launchers to rip through your opponents.

[don't laugh too hard - but for the determination and integrity of CM's developers, all WWII games might seem like Castle Wolfenstein...]