The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the pun is the lowest form of humor, then rap is the lowest form of music.

Peace, out!

Maggots... none of you posted after 21:37 last night until Axe this morning? GRANNY MAAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT TNT CHUCKERS - YOU'RE EFFORDENT-SWISHING ENSURE-SLUGGING SENIOR CITIZENS!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

<font size=4 color=orange>Good Morning, maggots of the world!</font> :D:D

I just heard about a great little lunch spot in Pennsylvania. Snarker, is this where you go when you get the munchies? How about you, Boo? Here for your viewing enjoyment is the article while you decide what to have for lunch. What a country! redface.gif:rolleyes:

Rune, thanks for the scenarios you sent. Soddball, you really are crazy, aren't you? :mad: :D

Originally posted by Snarker:

If the pun is the lowest form of humor, then rap is the lowest form of music.

Peace, out!

Bah! I spend the majority of my time listening to classical and I can still say, without fear of contradiction, this

publicenemy_ittakesamnationofmillionstoholdusback.jpg

deserves to be in the top 50 albums of all time. :mad: :mad:

It's all about Zeitgeist you philistine! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Where's Pseudo?

Where's mike_the_wino?

Where's Watson & Crick? (Okay, I know the answer to that one)

Waiting for your turn!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll resend since it seems you've lost it. *snicker*

:mad: :mad: </font>

I'd really like to point out a bit of trivia to you maggots who lost so badly in the BDLRM. So far eight of you have challenged me to revenge games. Amazingly, I am playing (or have played versus Pseudo) the Allied side in every single one of the revenge matches! You maggots really didn't like those German whippings you absorbed in the BDLRM, did you?

Teddy and I just started a scenario where I have three armored cars set up facing what appears to be three Tigers. This is before turn 1 even starts! How low can you go? :mad: :mad: :mad: tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Mace, are you still alive? All PBEM turns are OUT! If you're waiting for one, send me an e-mail. No sense in clogging up this hyperactive thread.

Beijing (Reuter, 1/26) - China's official Xinhua news agency, which announced this week that maggot extract is a good source of nutrition, urged people Thursday to add ants to their diet with a set of recipes cooked up by a professor.

Wu Zhicheng, "an expert on ant diet" based in the central city of Nanjing, has worked out dozens of recipes for ant-based cakes, teas and wines in an effort to promote ant eating, it said. "Ants are a miniature nutritious treasury," Xinhua quoted Wu as saying, adding that ants contained more zinc than either soybeans or pig liver.

Xinhua said Chinese have been eating ants for more than 3,000 years and "the longevity of many old people who are now over 100 years old has been found to be connected with an ant diet."

The edible ant suggestion follows Xinhua's report Saturday that announced a scientific team had worked out a way to develop maggots as a "huge new source of nourishment for the 1990s."

"Maggot products are surprisingly appealing," Xinhua said.