How do you knock out a Tiger with 2 hand grenades

I want to send you the file. i am already sending it to Broom patrol. I finally picked out the turns and gave descriptions to point your eye toward the action.

In 5 or so turns there is a VERY lucky Achilles that dies of course.

UK troops kill a tiger with a grenade.

A Churchill AVRE scores an armor kill from an air burst over a Stug.

If anyone else wants to see these files let me know. This zipped file is 2.47 MB

McIvan,

CM doesn't help the situation, for mines are classified as either AP (antipersonnel) and AT

(antitank), with "daisy chain" as a subtype of the latter. When it comes to projectile types, though,AP is now armor piercing.

kawaiku,

I see you're of the "Here, Julius, hold this!" school. Reminds me of a friend of mine who used to carve smiley faces into his .357 Magnum bullets--until I explained to him just how bad that would look if he ever had to shoot a burglar.

Regards,

John Kettler

Cabe Booth,

Please go ahead and send it to me. Look forward to seeing it!

Vergeltungswaffe,

I think the German abbreviation for the close in defense weapon was Nvw. If nothing else, it would save time! I call it Naverboogie because it's close enough to correct to be quickly recognizable, yet not break my brain to write it!

Regards,

John Kettler

[ May 18, 2007, 05:23 AM: Message edited by: John Kettler ]