NEW Sandbag Position *MOD*!

Sandbags. In serious need of an overhaul.

So here are new sandbag position textures in four different variants.

There is only one ‘slot’ in the BMP list for these textures so you’ll either have to pick your favorite version or use some sort of mod manager if you’re into switching mods.

The versions included are: Desert, European (either with- or without some foliage), and a rather basic winter version.

There are some problems with this mod. BTW, this is my third attempt already. Dumped both earlier versions in disgust: The sandbags are displayed in such a way that the top and side textures will only line up when viewed from certain angles. Also, any vertical surface you can actually see always extends a little over the top texture, furthermore preventing a clear visual match between the side and top. Anyway, I tried the best I could.

View the screenshot here (bottom of the page), and download at CMMods.com.

Thanks a lot to Tanksalot and Junk2drive for testing and suggestions!

[ July 17, 2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Juju ]

Originally posted by junk2drive:

winter ones look better then i expected. like wet ones with frost. good job juju.

Thank god! It was almost a bit of an afterthought, that one. Glad you like them. smile.gif

And the entusiasm on the board! Like, wow! Both my testers responded! ;)