Pre-orders for UK?

Do/can i pre-order from BFC for the European release of CMAK or do i have to wait for it to get to British shops in CDV guise? and if the latter, when is the expected release date?

thanks in advance.

edit D'oh !..just read the pre-order bumpf so my next question is which is going to be the quicker?

[ November 21, 2003, 07:39 AM: Message edited by: JaegerMeister ]

Difficult to say, Jaegermeister. CDV has announced a release date of Nov 28th, not sure if this includes UK however. Our announced date is Dec 5th, and since we have a shipping location in Ireland, pre-orders will be going out at the same time to US and European customers. So, well, it's a gamble I guess. Needless to say, I'd prefer if you order from us directly smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by Soddball:

Plus, you get a proper manual and no scabby DVD case or scabby CDV copy protection software. Take your pick. smile.gif

Soddball, unfortunately the first thing you said is not quite correct. We ship with a 32 page printed small manual ("QuickGuide") and the full manual is on CD as PDF. The manual is nearly identical in content to the CMBB manual, so spending a lot of $ on printing essentially the same thing in a different cover and then charging this back to you guys didn't seem to make much sense. The cost savings are reflected in the lower price ($35), and, to be honest, personally I find the Quick Guide and the Ref Card with all the orders listed etc. much more useful.

Martin

Doesn't say that you can't order the AK/BB pack on the purchase ordering page :D

Originally posted by Moon:

....since we have a shipping location in Ireland, pre-orders will be going out at the same time to US and European customers. So, well, it's a gamble I guess. Needless to say, I'd prefer if you order from us directly smile.gif

Martin

Originally posted by JeF:

Hi,

as nobody cares to answer my own question, I'll repost here :

Can we, Europeans, order the CMBB/CMAK bundle from BF.C or do the previous restrictions still apply on CMBB ?

Regards,

JeF.