CMAK Special Edition coming

I'm not really sure you should be losing your innocence just yet, but I believe the answer to that question and many more can be found at CMMODS. You have to register, but you can set the little pop-up to remember your screen name and password. I can never remember mine.

CMMODS is the current repository of most of the CM mods, and due to a set of unfortunate circumstances is also temporary refuge of the thousands of scenarios that escaped the demise of the Scenario Depot. The site is a bit slow and takes some getting used to (make sure to bring a good book to read if you don't have broadband), but once you become familiar with what is posted there you will have been assimilated.

Like Phillippe said, go to www.cmmods.com to the CMAK section, either look under latest mods or look by designer under MikeyD. I lost count, but its something like all 25 Sherman types redone. Plus I've got a from-scratch M8 Greyhound just days away from posting. Among all the CMs I think I'm pretty well past 250 mods now!

The difference between a junior member and a member, I think, is someone who's posted less than a certain number of posts. Under than number you're junior. Over than number you're a regular member!

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The difference between a junior member and a member, I think, is someone who's posted less than a certain number of posts. Under than number you're junior. Over than number you're a regular member!

Yea, it has nothing to do with the number of constructive, topical and/or informative posts that you have made, so double posting definitely helps gain that allusive "member" status. ;)