It's official: death-of-PBEM fears over nothing

Sanok,

You just don't get it, do you?
Hmmm... perhaps I am still missing something. Oh wait! Is it that you, and anybody else with a hair across their asses about something, are entitled to be rude, disrespectful, closed minded, whiney, and in general very unpleasant as you see fit? And as for me, on the other hand, I am supposed to just sit there and take it all the while saying "oh yes, whatever you say... we'll do because the customer is always right. We're not worthy of making games for you, please forgive us for trying so hard"? Then I follow up with much asskissing and fawning all over the very people that spent so much energy being abusive instead of cosntructive?

Have I got it right? Or is it perhaps that you read 400 other posts that some other Steve guy was involved in? Because I know for sure that the threads I read had nothing to do with people being respectful and open minded about possible changes to the core game system.

Steve

Originally posted by Lars:

There were insults?

Damn, now I have to go read the rest of that thread.

Hah you call those insults?

They're BARELY worthy of the Waffles… so (and forgive me if I’ve gotten the wrong end of the stick… which is presumably the left end) now that it’s confirmed that PBEM wont be in the next Combat Mission can we ask will CmXii feature new & improved Peng Challenge features?

Originally posted by v42below:

37mm, don't be a dolt. Keep it in the MBT before Steve has your dangly bits for dice.

Ahh yes you're (for once) right

*puts arm around the v42below’s shoulder*

let’s return to that damned place

Time to lock this one up too. All I ask is that people remember that in order to be treated with respect they must show some first. So if a straight answer from me doesn't sit well... figure out how to express yourself constructively BEFORE posting. Figuring it out after a couple hundred posts isn't nearly as good :D

Steve