"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Jim-Bo Boggs, when I read this, I thought of you:

<big> Warning!</big>

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission is advising hikers, hunters, fishers, and golfers to take extra precautions and keep alert for alligators while in Osceola, Polk, Brevard and Orange Counties. They advise people to wear noise-producing devices; such as, little bells on their clothing, to alert, but not startle, the alligators unexpectedly.

They also advise the carrying of pepper spray in case of an encounter with an alligator. It is also a good idea to watch for fresh signs of alligator activity.

People should recognize the difference between small young alligator and large adult alligator droppings.

Young alligator droppings are smaller and contain fish bones and possibly bird feathers.

Adult alligators droppings have little bells in them and smell like pepper spray.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear Queen Emma, my genuine US government firewall will not allow me to access either site. Some mention of "adult content". Maybe you could just describe them in 10 words or less.

You have a firewall that prevents accessing the MBT? Cool, think of the marketing possibilities - you could sell millions in Minnesota alone. Er... does Minnesota have millions or is it one of those states that are three times the size of France, but only have the population of a medium sized English village? The middle bits of the USA always confuse me.

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear Queen Emma, my genuine US firewall will not allow me to access either site. Some mention of "adult content". Maybe you could just describe them in 10 words or less.

Dear Dave H

Do you work for the FBI or somefink? :eek:

Originally posted by Firefly:

You have a firewall that prevents accessing the MBT? Cool, think of the marketing possibilities - you could sell millions in Minnesota alone. Er... does Minnesota have millions or is it one of those states that are three times the size of France, but only have the population of a medium sized English village? The middle bits of the USA always confuse me.

Sadly, the firewall doesn't actually block the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread. It does show a message that says "WARNING-Laboratory tests on animals prove that prolonged exposure to the MBT kills all brain cells." People like Berli and Boo and Seanachai are proof enough for me. tongue.giftongue.gif

Actually, while Minnesota looks big on the map, it is almost completely covered with water. The few residents are descended from the dominant native form of wildlife; that being fish. This explains both their prodigious thirst for any liquid and their nearly infinite capacity for such liquid refreshment as they can find. See the DUI record of the Minnesota Vikings football team for additional details. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:tongue.gif