"The Mystery of the Cheery Waffle" or "When is a Thread not a Thread?"

Snarker

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I'm not here to train the Peng brigade how to talk Waffle.

As if..

Hell you couldn't train a monkey to lick it's arse.... :eek:

You know Soddy..if you're short of a few vowels you can always borrow some consonants... :rolleyes: </font>

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

You want some? YOU WANT SOME SERIOUS, HOT, MOLTEN TNT?[?? Want to feel it caress your veins, you worthless scraping of donkey spew? Want to scream as the TNT tears flesh from limb? Then ride The MasterGoodale in the Cheery Waffle Thread.

You stink at everything, including breathing. Send me a setup, or push off.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

... yer vast expanses, salt flats, mud estuaries and blown duldrums. Almost missed, and most do, yet for all the vastness that contains nothing of note that could be written on the back of a Honda Civic there contains an intimation of... of.. otherness that goes with yer emptiness *sniff*.. sort of, beautiful. One could easily swing a rubber gnome in it or make mayhem with hand bellows...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

LAME!!!!!!!!

Dream Dictionary

Definition: Dreaming that someone is lame means failure in realizing your hopes and desires and much disappointments. Ask yourself who or what is holding you back.

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

LAME!!!!!!!!

Dream Dictionary

Definition: Dreaming that someone is lame means failure in realizing your hopes and desires and much disappointments. Ask yourself who or what is holding you back. </font>

Dream Dictionary

Definition: Seeing maggots in your dream, represents your anxieties about death. It may also be indicative of some issue or problem that you have been rejecting and it is now "Seeing or eating away" at you. You need to confront it for it is destroying your sense of harmony and balance. In particular, to dream that you are stepping on maggots indicates guilt and impurity. You are trying to repress your immoral thoughts or behavior. On a positive note, it may symbolize your resilience, persistence, and your ability to bounce back from adversity.

:eek: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

You'll get yours Snarker -- I don't know how it happened but I'm sure you had something to do with it.

When I do get it going again, your puss-filled slithering Krauts will be fried and fried again like they were the main dish at a Taco Bell. :mad: I'll laugh as their eyes bulge and explode in a gooey paste from the boiling hot heat in Inferno!! Oh the humanniteeee!! "Please stop Axe," you'll whimper, standing in urine-soaked trousers. "Your TNT chucking skills are too much for me to handle." Ha! That's when the red-hot bayonets are driven home into their swollen maggot-filled bellies! GAGR GRA G RAGGGGAR GG AR GARGRAG !!! How do you like that Kraut boy? Want some more?!?!? I DIDN'T THINK SO!!! :mad: :mad:

GRAAARRGGAARGHGRHRRRRRRRARH!!!!! Please stop Axe! I can't stand watching your non-TNT chucking, limbless maggots slither around whining for mercy. :mad: :mad:

Prep for your new sig line - "If my lips weren't so crispy, I'd sing Snarker's praises." :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Keke:

Btw, (by the way for Axe) shouldn't we call Kitty as Puss around here?

Do you always have to seek his approval before you do anything? Take the initiative, laddie! I know you can! =D

Kitty </font>

Snarker :mad:

You festering postule of Pennsyltucky crude. :mad: When you have finished with the The Great White Northern Maggot, send me a set-up and this time let's do a real game instead of that walrus humping piece of ****e scenario we suffered thru last time. :rolleyes:

I need out of this feckin maggot spawning, fly buzzing, heat-stroking biatch of a desert. I'll take the Krauts (aka: Winners). Any where but North Africa.

Oh, by the way, that bren carrier of Soddy's rolled right up to the house, the crew jumped out, and promptly surrendered!!!. :eek:

Cracked me up. :D

Did I mention that I'm playing a bunch of ONE TURN A NIGHTERS and all turns are out?

ARGHRGHRGHRGHRGHGRGRGRGRAGHGHAGHHHH!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's funny. Axe usually sends me two or three turns in an evening.

I guess he likes me better than you.

But then, who doesn't?

Snarker :mad:

You festering postule of Pennsyltucky crude. :mad: When you have finished with the The Great White Northern Maggot, send me a set-up and this time let's do a real game instead of that walrus humping piece of ****e scenario we suffered thru last time. :rolleyes:

I need out of this feckin maggot spawning, fly buzzing, heat-stroking biatch of a desert. I'll take the Krauts (aka: Winners). Any where but North Africa.

What? You didn't like "Fort Apache, North Africa"? I just loved having non-'splodie chuckin' Tildes. Never, never drive those squiggley 'n' huggers.

None of the Pengers are pathetic..

No siree... My men are true warriors.... Strong, Loyal and with razor sharp wit...

I should know.. They told me so... :D

Well, I certainly can't argue with that kind of proof. I must have been misinformed. :D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

If you want a beating, wench, you only have to ask :mad:

Errr you and who's army?

I reck'n my TNT-chucking skills are more than a match for yours. :mad: Plus, I have the added advantage of the Ring of Power owned by none other than MasterGoodale, Jewel-Encrusted Grand TNT-Chucker.

You know.. I am sorely tempted to take you up on that.. But the very thought of your Crusty Ring of power is putting me off... *Blurgh*

Apparently Preperation H works wonders... :D

Top of the morning to all maggots and other forms of life. :D:D

You know.. I am sorely tempted to take you up on that.. But the very thought of your Crusty Ring of power is putting me off... *Blurgh*

Apparently Preperation H works wonders... :D

Dear YK2, this is not the kind of message to leave lying around for people to read first thing in the morning. It may take hours for my stomach to calm down. *Blurgh*, indeed! redface.gifredface.gif :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Dear YK2,

this is not the kind of message to leave lying around for people to read first thing in the morning. It may take hours for my stomach to calm down. *Blurgh*, indeed! redface.gifredface.gif :eek: :eek:

Dear Dave H,

I suggest you go play Speedy's little game he left in the MBT it may just help you feel better.. :eek:

Blame Soddy .. I do. :Dtongue.gif:D

Attention Xena69, Sponger and Moby D! Sent me some freaking set-ups (preferrably scenarios) with lots of hot face-melting TNT, xplody things, klankety things, butter-bellied Krauts, crispy lips, maggots etc. etc. :mad:

And I'm not kidding. Trust me. Really.

Dear Dave H,

I suggest you go play Speedy's little game he left in the MBT it may just help you feel better.. :eek:

Blame Soddy .. I do. :Dtongue.gif:D

Dear Queen Emma, my genuine US government firewall will not allow me to access either site. Some mention of "adult content". Maybe you could just describe them in 10 words or less.

FYI, I blame Soddball for more than you know. I have played about a half dozen of his scenarios, so I have a lot to blame on him. I'm currently playing "Inferno", which has more pyrotechnics than I've ever seen in a CM scenario. Unfortunately, many of the burning objects are my infantry squads. I'm also helping him playtest another scenario. He gave me halftracks and armored cars. What's the first unit of his that I spot? A freaking gamey TANK!! GRARGHRARGH!!! :mad: :mad:

Speaking of gamey, has anyone sighted mike_the_wino lately? I hope he didn't drown in a wine vat.

Keke, are you willing to let me pick another scenario? You didn't much care for the last one. :D

Edited to tell you that you have GOT to see the "Cows with Guns" thread on the GF. It has completely cheered me up! :D

[ January 22, 2004, 10:16 AM: Message edited by: Dave H ]