Mad, bad and dangerous to post in -- it's the Cheery Waffle Thread

_Axe_

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

That's good, 'cause I was about to chuck some serious TNT down this maggot-hole and then identify the pathetic inhabitants by the various bits that fly out... oh look, a little kitty paw! :mad: tongue.gif

Bring it, maggot!!!!! BRING IT!!!! :mad: I'll slather you in hateful angst-ridden TNT and top it off with a bitter pyschotic bangalore down under!! You call yourself a chucker?!?!? More like a wouldchuck!!! :mad:

TNTKitty.gif

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

That's good, 'cause I was about to chuck some serious TNT down this maggot-hole and then identify the pathetic inhabitants by the various bits that fly out... oh look, a little kitty paw! :mad: tongue.gif

Bring it, maggot!!!!! BRING IT!!!! :mad: I'll slather you in hateful angst-ridden TNT and top it off with a bitter pyschotic bangalore down under!! You call yourself a chucker?!?!? More like a wouldchuck!!! :mad:

TNTKitty.gif </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

*wakes up and yawns* oh look over here kitty litter*

Yes, and I shouldn't let your kind get out of the box. *buries you under the sand and sticks a 25lb bag of TNT in with you for good measure*

Have a cup of TNT, maggot!

Kitty

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD Morning MAGGOTTSSS!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its 0630 here on the East Coast of the US of A. Today promises to be exciting, a little motor march followed by some gunnery training. Hopefully we don't run anyone over. Yes, its going to be a great day. I'm onto my second cup of coffee and everything seems right in the world. Wonder which knucklehead will be first up to the plate to attempt upsetting this Zen-like balance I seemed to have achieved this am.

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

They're Belgian. I wonder if Sturmy is a fan.

Nope, i'm more a classical music kinda guy... but if you mail me a dollar i'll like anything you want Axe :D </font>

Originally posted by SturmSebber:

Nope, i'm more a classical music kinda guy... but if you mail me a dollar i'll like anything you want Axe :D

Wow Axe how lucky are you?...

:mad: :mad:

I'm totally and utterly Jealous, just one Dollar and Sturmie will like anything you want!! :eek:

*Ponders *

I wonder how much it costs for a sex change... :D:D

Welcome to TNT chat Sturmie... Just be careful where you stand, as there tends to be a lot of hot stuff going off in here...

Mainly AIR!!! :D;)