Maggot picks Waffle to be his Cherry mate

Guest Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out...'cept to Dave H who is a no-turn-sending, MasterGoodale-esque maggot. And I don't want to hear some crap about power outtages. If you read through the link I put up about the hillbilly and the hole he dug in his backyard, nice job BTW Axe2121, are you gonna let yerself be out-done by that hick?

No turns tonight maggots.

I had my grandmother over for dinner. It was 60 years ago today her brother-in-law -- my great uncle -- Gilbert Scarr was killed in action outside of Caen while fighting with the Royal Regiment of Canada.

gilbert.jpg

I just wanted to thank him for his sacrifice.

When Gilbert was killed my grandfather was so distraught, living in Ansonville so painful, an uncle in Iroquois Falls got him a job to get him out of town. That's where he met my grandmother.

Funny how things turn.

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

GRRAAAAARGHAARGH!!!!!!!! I finally found Arrogant Bastard in PA (thanks for the reminder MTW) and YOU'RE ALL NOT WORTHY, MAAAAAAGGOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!

Stiff brew, you barley challenged, TNT drooling flint chippers! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oi! Send!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty told me it's a fine brewski!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

Oh that's just what we need to know - snickers is ovulating!! :eek:

Maggot. I was thinking of seeing at least one bottle (22 oz) to you, but what with my eevil temperment this time of the month, I think not! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm checking with Stone Brewing. Legality, availability, etc. Their web site only shows Mercan distributorships... :mad: :mad:

GAGHGHGHAGHAGHG GAHGHAGHAGHAGH GHGAHGAHGGHAG

What bloody useless postal service do you yanks have? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know this 'service' refuses to ship alcoholic beverages, while ours is quite happy to (wouldn't be surprised if the Aussie postal works swill the contents and replace it with urine, break fluid or anti-freeze).

I found this out when trying to ship Kitty two bottles of Vic Bitter to the lass last year.

If this continues, I will have no choice to revoke your superpower status and give it to Tasmania, Fiji, Albania or somefink.

p(m)s: Kitty ain't lying.
Yah! She is knowledgable in all things alcoholic, food, wargaming, military history and 'hatred' music.

As I am am knowledgable in all things brown nosing and sucking up.

Mace

What bloody useless postal service do you yanks have?...I found this out when trying to ship Kitty two bottles of Vic Bitter to the lass last year.

Dude, it's 'olive oil' that you are sending her. Olive oil. Get it?

These are not the droids that you are looking for.

These are not the droids we are looking for.

Move along

Move along

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

I'm checking with Stone Brewing. Legality, availability, etc. Their web site only shows Mercan distributorships... :mad: :mad:

GAGHGHGHAGHAGHG GAHGHAGHAGHAGH GHGAHGAHGGHAG

What bloody useless postal service do you yanks have? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you know this 'service' refuses to ship alcoholic beverages, while ours is quite happy to (wouldn't be surprised if the Aussie postal works swill the contents and replace it with urine, break fluid or anti-freeze).

I found this out when trying to ship Kitty two bottles of Vic Bitter to the lass last year.

Mace </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I went through this last year trying to send mike_the_gimpo beer. Instead he got cheap Canadian trinkets.

Beer caps laced together in a nice necklace?

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I went through this last year trying to send mike_the_gimpo beer. Instead he got cheap Canadian trinkets.

Beer caps laced together in a nice necklace?

Mace </font>

I just 'officially' checked with the post office.

No alcohol. But if ale is non-alcoholic it's ok. But if I lie and someone brighter than the woman behind the counter asking me if ale has alcohol in it inspects the package, I get a visit from the Postal Inspectors.

No word back from the brewery about my request to have some sent to Oddstralia. I wonder if they think I'm pulling their chain. :mad:

Maybe UPS. They wear brown...

UPS allows international shipping on alcoholic beverages on a 'contractual basis'.

Fedex prolly the same.

Typhoid Mary is long dead, doubt she'll move anything very far.

I'm thinking the best bet would to get a distributor near Mace and Stone Brewery to hook up somehow.