Maggot picks Waffle to be his Cherry mate

Guest Mike

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Sillyboob,

Kindly to be moving me to the "non-spam" section of your vicious email setup so that your arse whipping can begin.

Will do. BTW to all, I am (groan, AGAIN) going out of town. My wife has a family reunion in Sandusky, Ohio. I hope to be back Monday.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

BTW to all, I am (groan, AGAIN) going out of town. My wife has a family reunion in Sandusky, Ohio. I hope to be back Monday.

Wow, you live in Alabama and jaunt up to Ohio for weekends? Gawd that sucks.

Sparker your ISP must be as addled as that pile of mush you call a brain. Unless you have mutated your email addie since your last arse whooping, I have you on file. Quick check shows that what I got matches your profile....nong.

Mike the Maggot!!!!! You need to put more nitro in your computer! I got the original file just fine and sent it back yesterday (-3 hours 'cause you're a west coast goomba). Did you get it???? Or did my generalship a'skare you into pulling your commycast connection? :mad: :mad:

Resend out in case.

[ July 09, 2004, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Edited to add: great maggots think alike.

You mean YOU and Wassup? & Crockpot"?

That's cute.

So, do you two girls call each other every night to discuss what you'll be wearing the next day? Whether it's the vomit flecked strappy t-shirt and the urine stained shorts...

or the urine stained shorts and the vomit flecked strappy t-shirt?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

That's cute.

So, do you two girls call each other every night to discuss what you'll be wearing the next day? Whether it's the vomit flecked strappy t-shirt and the urine stained shorts...

or the urine stained shorts and the vomit flecked strappy t-shirt? </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

That's cute.

or the urine stained shorts and the vomit flecked strappy t-shirt? </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Watson & Crick, ladies and gentlemen! Aren't they wonderful?

They'll be here through Tuesday.

So was it Watson or Crick mauled by the tiger a few months back? :D:D

The multitalented Lurkur has produced a new crest for me in Fiefdom. All maggots are invited to look upon it and admire his workmanship. Look for it about a third of the way down in the rankings. redface.gifredface.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Kitty:

GAR AGRA RGAR GRARRG GGGGGGG! I am back from the grave!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Welcome back to the world of the living, Kitty! We really liked your picture on the previous pages, but we couldn't decide who your friend was. Care to enlighten us? Also, was that your Statue of Liberty costume? :D:D

Wow, Boob you are sooo feckin smooth you should post in the dating topic on the GF. A sauve mo-fo like you must pull all the hot tail with witty remarks like that.

Turns out to all.

Dave H you owe me a turn, maggot.

Snarker, you impotent little pillock, your email addie has changed since I beat the snot out you last time. Duly updated and turn is out.

Set-ups to Sillyputty and Slap'em & Lickit.

Wino, I got the file. Although the map looks fine, the number of units that I start with is paltry and with the slow rate of reinforcements looks to be rather boring for a PBEM. I cannot imagine playing this out to 95 turns before a) CMX2 arrives B) I die or c) you die. I am more than willing to box your ears in another scenario. If you have another scenario (under 50 turns) or if you would like me to find something (I'll check the depot and the proving grounds), send it my way or let me know. :mad: Maggot

Originally posted by Dave H:

The multitalented Lurkur has produced a new crest for me in Fiefdom. All maggots are invited to look upon it and admire his workmanship. Look for it about a third of the way down in the rankings. redface.gifredface.gif:D:D

Peers down from her Fief to check out Dave's Crest.... tongue.gif;)

Hmmmmmm lovely jubbly... Although the peace crest is still my fav, your latest is indeed a work of art... Clever bugger that Lurkur.