**GIANT Total Redo M8 Greyhound Mod!!**

MikeyD

As close to the real thing as you’re likely to get in CM:

Total Redo U.S. M8 Greyhound armored car

(saved under "M8 HMC" because 'Greyhound' isn't in the cmmods.com listing.)

At our favorite site of course:

www.cmmods.com

The default Greyhound needed help. It needed a LOT of help.

This new Greyhound mod is totally from scratch using my own scale plans as base art - the same technique I used for my old Staghound mods. You’ve got a MUCH improved turret, accurate gun mantlet, some nifty turret interior, even a glimpse of the axles under the chassis! Plus you’ve got a good selection of markings in a separate ‘Decals’ folder. Again, the BFC vehicle polygons are amazing. The art fit them like a glove.

This one I’m pleased with. I’m even happy with the new vehicle icon for the control panel!

Here’s the cmmods.com screenshot:

Total Redo M8 Greyhound AC

I humbly recognize my mistake and bow my head in reverence...

I actually spoke of the DAK PzIIIM - it seems it´s the only one left without your textures... I declare hereby that I will be penitent for causing so much inconvenience and purge my soul of such evil schemes! (A little bit of self-irony is the grain of salt you need to make a day a good one...)