Will CMAK have messages for infantry casualties?

In both CMBO and CMBB there are only messages when vehicles are hit. I always wished ther were messages for infantry casualties too because it's tiresome to check all units after every turn to see if they had any casualties.

Will CMAK have infantry casualties messages? Will there ever be a patch for the other two games?

well... like it says when those stupid ATR tungsten rounds go through the back of your armored car and puncture the skull of the driver "partial penetration, 1 casualty"

with infantry it could be a simple "1 casualty", "2 casualties", etc...

i doubt it will be here for CMAK, but it is a MUST HAVE for the future...

oh yeah, and i want realistic sounds from my beloved American infantry this time...

lets face it... we Americans can be quite crude when we face death, or anything for that matter... so i dont wanna hear "ouch, im hurt".. i want to hear "holy s*** that f***in tore his g**d*** f***in arm right off! Hooah?"

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

it is a MUST HAVE for the future...

Absolutely. I agree with you 200%. If we don't get infantry casualty messages in future versions, then I sure as hell won't be buying them!

oh yeah, and i want realistic sounds from my beloved American infantry this time...
So mod them - you do know how to do that right? Please tell me you aren't stupid as well as crude.

Regards

JonS

[ October 21, 2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: JonS ]

No sir, not stupid, just computer sort-of-kinda-illiterate-to-a-certain-extent... eh?

Also, a son of an Army Drill Sergeant... I was aiming at authenticity :cool:

But really, as long as the voice-overs by my yanks don't sound like they were done by Richard Simmons's gay cousin I will be quite content... I usually just listen to Metallica while playing CM anyway... ;)

Can anyone deny that "Disposable Heroes" and "One" are the perfect wargame songs?