Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Associated Press Story: 'The Peng Challenge Thread Welcomes Refugees, Decries Idiocy'

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God, just sat through the last three hours of the LotR Trillogy. My, my, look at all the cliches we can cram into one single film. *vomit* What a waste of time. Makes you buggers look interesting in comparison.

Originally posted by rleete:

God, just sat through the last three hours of the LotR Trillogy. My, my, look at all the cliches we can cram into one single film. *vomit* What a waste of time. Makes you buggers look interesting in comparison.

rleete YOU make me *vomit* ... go do movie reviews on your own time, we're discussing what a dweeb Seanachai is here ... actually what a dweeb he is ANYWHERE but especially here.

Besides you're about seven months late and a Best Picture Academy Award wrong.

Joe

What were your objections? Were they soundly based in how the Director and the writing staff willfully, and often pointlessly, deviated from the original story-line? Were they based on how your vision of the novels weren't fulfilled by the screen adaptation? Were they based on how the casting didn't meet your expectations, and how disappointed you were that your own visions of the characters weren't met by what the film presented to you? Did the dialogue lack? In what ways? Did this disappoint your expectations of what a Fantasy film should be all about, or simply lack, in terms of what you look for in a movie (doubtless a rousing tribute to the heroism of Rush Limbaugh's drug career)?

Christ, I've run over things that squeaked a better opinion as they were flattened.

Ass!

I don't care how limp it might be, extend something more to us than your clammy thumb's down, you pitiful lump...

Oh p*ss off. LoTR rocks. daft nong bastage.

Mace

You lot...bore me. There is no one here can contend with me.

Where is Satan, and all his little wizards?

In the clear light of day, the only thing we need to fear is — sunrise.

Where is Lucifer? Where is the Dark One, wreathed in light?

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Where is Satan, and all his little wizards?

Where is Lucifer? Where is the Dark One, wreathed in light?

I thought Berli decided never to post here any more?

Mace </font>

I've also seen Seanachi eat other people's boogers and excrement. Appalled, I tried to stop him but then he beat me within an inch of my life. Then he said if I ever repeated this to anyone that he'd show me his thong. I didn't want to admit to any of this but I'm not that strong. HELP!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLP!

Kitty

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yes.

I do not accept it.

Like a thundercloud, with eyes like flame. Every aspect of his being denies what is.

Judgment, that is Peng's, can be held in abeyance. But damnation cannot.

Where is Berli? Does he think I can bring the whole thing off with a jolly singsong?

err. What?

I lost you after 'I do not accept it'.

Mace

Originally posted by Kitty:

Seanachi also picks his nose, eats his boogers, eats his poo, and shampoos with the semen of 1,000 angry Samoans.

Kitty

Stop it! We can't be concerned with how much Samoan semen you've managed to collect over a very active life, we have to concentrate on conjuring your Liege to return to us, Sky Kitty!

Look, bitch. HE does what HE wants. And any feeble attempt by you to twist my attacks on you back on to me is only going to make me RECOMMEND that HE never come back.

Ps - You've got someone's snot on your chin.

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

Look, bitch. HE does what HE wants. Kitty

Oh, of course. But he's wrong. Couldn't like him more if he was my own brother. Never had one of them, of course. But you can't walk that path in anger. What would I be without my Berli, eh?

And, Kitty, I do what I do, too. You can walk along with me, and we'll have a beer with Berli. Because I've always taken a great deal of joy in Berli's company. Mean-spirited evil bastard that he is.

Let's have a jolly friggin' sing song, lamers! :mad:

Only

by Anthrax

Album :

Submitted by : Roy

Corrected by :

Everything is perfect

Everything is sick, that's it

You can't tell me to stop it

You can't tell me not to quit, that's it

Revolve around yourself

It's you and no one else