NEW MODS

And I thought that Carro Armato L6/40 was a hopeless case! VERY nice job indeed.

It looks like we've lost a few of the older modders, it's good to see new blood comin' up. Like I've said before, CMAK costs about a much as a single Tamiya plastic kit, and in return you've got several HUNDRED different vehicle types to play 'virtual modeler' with ...AND you get to see 'em blow up afterwards!

Originally posted by MĆ„kjager:

Mikey ..some of us are just taking a break and recharging the batteries bud ;)

I have actually got a new chassie in the works for the PzJg I as i was not happy with that one i provided BFC with for CMBB..it was a rush job at the time..and i dont if anything like to rush.

Regards

MĆ„kjager

Originally posted by MikeyD:

The only thing 'wrong' with the default CMAK textures is they didn't have the luxury of spending a month or more lovingly crafting each one. If they did we'd be seeing the initial release of the game... about now!

That's right indeed. Sometimes we only had one or two days for doing a full mod from scratch.