Official Thanks

rune

for those NOT working on the beta go to:

John Salt [Mr. Picky Himself], for his help on researching some very obscure to&e. Finally got the information from a museum in South Africa, [ www.militarymuseum.co.za ] but he did find some obscure cool stuff.

JonS for helping me get a ton of info on Sidi Rezegh and on New Zealanders. I had some excellent resources, and Jon found some even more obscure, yes exellent ones.

Mr Spkr and Axe2121 for editing the briefings. Altho a few slaps for things you missed [hehehehe] it still took a load off to help me get other things ready.

Hmm not sure of his handle here, and I don't want to put his name down without his permission. However, to the gentleman [there, I am covered that way] who helped me with the British at Anzio. Was nice hearing first hand accounts from your dad, and I hope I honor him by putting him in as a 25 pdr spotter. Chris 'Jr. Evil' Orosz did an amazing job with the map, and even has the buildings in the right location. Aprilia, for those wondering.

My thanks to all of you, now I have to get back to work before Madmatt whips me more.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

John Salt [Mr. Picky Himself], for his help on researching some very obscure to&e. Finally got the information from a museum in South Africa, [ www.militarymuseum.co.za ] but he did find some obscure cool stuff.

JonS for helping me get a ton of info on Sidi Rezegh and on New Zealanders. I had some excellent resources, and Jon found some even more obscure, yes exellent ones.

Mr Spkr and Axe2121 for editing the briefings. Altho a few slaps for things you missed [hehehehe] it still took a load off to help me get other things ready.

Hmm not sure of his handle here, and I don't want to put his name down without his permission. However, to the gentleman [there, I am covered that way] who helped me with the British at Anzio. Was nice hearing first hand accounts from your dad, and I hope I honor him by putting him in as a 25 pdr spotter. Chris 'Jr. Evil' Orosz did an amazing job with the map, and even has the buildings in the right location. Aprilia, for those wondering.

My thanks to all of you, now I have to get back to work before Madmatt whips me more.

Rune

It was a privilege. Thanks, Rune.

Steve

Thanks for shattering my illusions of perfection. :mad:

Thanks very much for the opportunity. It was a lot of fun! smile.gif

And a special thanks to Kevin for being a great go-between — friendly, funny and prompt.

Thanks Rune, and of course it was no problem, more like fun and interesting smile.gif BTW, that topo map of the Tobruk area finally arrived. Archives had, um, 'issues'. Do you still have a use for it? (Incidentally - War and Pestilence, if you're reading this the map of the around Ortona came at the same time. Email me if you want that one).

Regards

JonS

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

I'd like to second that. Was a big help </font>

Most definitely add James, I had forgotten he helped you on the elusive map hunt. Apologies, but have been busy. Many thanks for travelling with wyatt and getting us the maps, so when the reviewers say it is an autogenerated map, we can sit back and laugh as we did with CMBB.

Rune

Hmm not sure of his handle here, and I don't want to put his name down without his permission. However, to the gentleman [there, I am covered that way] who helped me with the British at Anzio. Was nice hearing first hand accounts from your dad, and I hope I honor him by putting him in as a 25 pdr spotter. Rune

That's me - only too pleased to help. My father would be pleased to think he was forever part of a computer game - little would he have realised such a thing in his foxhole at Anzio 59 years ago.

Pleased to say he is alive and well, and good for his age at 84!

Looking forward to the scenario!