The Challenge According to Peng

In the Beginning, the 'Pool was formless and void.

Then the Olde Ones came and said let there be light and there was light and they saw what dwelt in the bottom of the 'Pool and they shut the light off again.

But then They were stubbing their toes and grumbling, so they created a little night light and the glow was enough to get around in the dimness without illuminating the horrors that crawled in the sludge on the floor.

They saw that they needed someone to pay them homage, so they created the Senior Knights and it, too was good.

Then a few Ladies dared to wander in and got trapped in the goo on the floor and the Olde Ones and Knights thought this a good trick and laughed quietly while showing the utmost deference to the fairer sex in hopes the Faire Ones would not be scared off and thereby deprive the depraved of their fun.

And there have been Serfs (and Smurfs) and Cabana Boys and Piss Boys and Squires and Knights Ordinary since. There has been a King and now a Faire Queen and even The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso. We've been overrun with Pyrates and Scurvy Dogs. There even came along a wanton Foole who decided to make up rules, but we now ignore him as his former Apprentice and now Outlaw Justicariatess (moi) has taken over and allowed some odd form of religion to coalesce in the sludge and slime and we even seem to have an Altar Boy now as well.

Behold! This is The Peng Challenge! The Mutha Beautiful Thread (and it will live in infamy forever!)!

Please notice SSN seating on the lowest level. Sorry, no more galoshes are available for you, you just have to get your feet nasty and that's that. While you're down there, why don't you entertain the masses with a little old fashioned gladiator-type gaming. Only catch is, let us see where you hail from and give us an email addy so that we may mock you properly. And only play with those of your own sort.

Tick any of us off and you may be sure that you will only see the door closing in your upturned snout as we send you off to Coventry...or worse...Seanachai's old hovel.

Also, pardon the construction mess (like you'll notice on top of the muck of the 'Pool). We seem to be constructing both a proper facility for the execution of our very own completely insane Messiah wanna-be AND a new church for our soon to be Pope-type persona who is also the god of this religion...or sumfink like that. Although, we have yet more dissention among the ranks (which is preferable to rank dysentery) in that our very own dalem seems to be vying for some position as well though it may have just been a rumor.

Ah hell, it's become too convoluted for me to figure out anymore. Oh...and I guess there will be an annex to the church for the Papal Personae (his entourage, that is), so it's liable to become even more messy before it gets better.

Anyway, the crux of this is that you should, upon completion of reading this post...SOD OFF!

[ April 18, 2005, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

Once old foul Joe gets back on his regular track [wink, wink] all should be sweetness and light once again.

If I see sweetness and light coming from Joe, I send a Plague of Mondays to all responsible </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

and for the weeping dalem.. so ,you stinking boor ,are you feel insulted?

I'll have your head ,if I never touch food again!

Hey, ass, go stuff it. </font>

So, all bow before the official Altar Boy of the wrong fate ! Loyal and lubricated servant to the false Pope . Contested Knight of the Pool and Templar in training ! First of the hybrids between the venom of the Pool and the spite of the General Forum . Humble servant @ The Apocalyptic Church Of Seanachai . Now, what about that hey maggoteers!

[ April 18, 2005, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: SturmSebber ]

Nice work with the rules Lady Moraine... I vote you should start every new MBT from this day forward..

You're not really going to allow Joe to take back the title he gave you?

Nooooooooooo, what about our plan?

You were awarded that title fairly and by vote.. and the Justicar even swore you in, there's no going back from that now, he changes his bloody mind like the weather, blah blah blah.....

So, he's off on his travels again eh?

*wicked grin*

You still have the shiney bullet!!!

Would it fit in this sniper rifle I have?

Hmmm I presume you still have the keys to his office, go check his flight schedule, I have a plan...

*polishes sniper rifle*

Guest konrad
Originally posted by SturmSebber:

So, all bow before the official Altar Boy of the wrong fate ! Loyal and lubricated servant to the false Pope . Contested Knight of the Pool and Templar in training ! First of the hybrids between the venom of the Pool and the spite of the General Forum . Humble servant @ The Apocalyptic Church Of Seanachai . Now, what about that hey maggoteers!

..well , MBT stands for Matriarchy Bona Terra ,and the only authority here - Queen Emma , Battlefront boys providing the neccesary ornamentum.

so ,despite what few los castratos will try to tell you ,with Queen blessing you are doing just fine.

warm welcome young Knight Sturmy

do not worry

now ,esspecially for Moraine Sedadai

ze picture:

de_1_b.JPG

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Nice work with the rules Lady Moraine... I vote you should start every new MBT from this day forward..

You're not really going to allow Joe to take back the title he gave you?

Nooooooooooo, what about our plan?

You were awarded that title fairly and by vote.. and the Justicar even swore you in, there's no going back from that now, he changes his bloody mind like the weather, blah blah blah.....

So, he's off on his travels again eh?

*wicked grin*

You still have the shiney bullet!!!

Would it fit in this sniper rifle I have?

Hmmm I presume you still have the keys to his office, go check his flight schedule, I have a plan...

*polishes sniper rifle*

What part of Probationary, Pro Tempore, De Jure, Trainee do you not understand? Sounds pretty damned temporary to ME.

Regardless, I'm off, hope to drop in from time to time but no guarantees.

As we have no Assistant to the Justicariate ... at least one that can be trusted ... you lot are on your own. Best of luck

Joe